Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Win by shoot

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi i want to make a game that wen the player shoots a boss he win but i dont now how to make that can you guys help me ? Sorry for my spelling im form sweden
The Fps Creator rocks!
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2009 18:48
That is easy. All you have to do is make his health 1 and there is a thing that says "isobjective" click on a thing near it and type in "2" or if you want to kill the boss then you win the level follow the steps I said but do not change the health.

My youtube account: funnybun123
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 2nd Apr 2009 22:03
well, you can make his health whatever you want

It is well that war is so terrible or we should grow too fond of it- Robert E Lee
Freakon
Years of Service
User Offline
There are a few different ways of doing this depending on the effect you want to give at the end when the boss is defeated, I recommend you get the official community guide from Nickydude, along with many users who have also contributed:

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=131868&b=21

This has a lot of helpful coding and scripting as well as lots and lots of ideas and tips on utilising FPSC!

Hope you find the giude useful! I know I have

Far too new to be helping...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 07:25:35
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 07:25:35