Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Multiplayer weapons respawn

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey there

I've read the manual and searched but only got three topics, still not with specific answers.

When I try to respawn a weapon, It respawns within .01 of a second, so basically allowing the players to get thousands of ammounts of ammo for that gun.

Can someone please post a respawn list of how to get the weapons to respawn every 30 seconds? I've been trying to do this for about 2 hours now, and I'm feeling rather dumb. Thanks
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2009 07:18
Quote: " I've been trying to do this for about 2 hours now, and I'm feeling rather dumb."

Um, this can be fixed within 10 seconds....

First right click on the weapon you want to make respawn then under "Spawn after delay?" select yes.

Then Under "Delay" input a number, you might have to play around with this a little bit, I usually use 500. This makes it so it respawns fast enough to make it available to all players who happen to walk by, but long enough so that it takes to long when they camp and wait for ammo.

Post back if ya need somthin' else!

"There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives"
Congo
Years of Service
User Offline
Worked like a charm, thank you!

I just tried to play now, I have 2 computers and when I host.. I join the game perfectly.. I choose my character ect... When my friend joins on the computer next to me the 2 options to choose which character isn't there, and in the lower left side of the screen it says "waiting for player to join" Is it due to having the same IP?

Thanks again
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2009 07:43
Yea, if the IP at the bottom is the same as you friend, then you you have to type it in manually, via network connections properties. Also, when you go to build your game you have to make a seperate .fpg or it will do that no matter what... I figured this out the hard way...

"There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives"
Congo
Years of Service
User Offline
Make a separate fpg.? Like a separate game file? I'm sorry I don't follow.
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2009 08:01
Look

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Congo
Years of Service
User Offline
Do I call the file a different name? Or delete my first created game and replace it with that? or have 2 of the same game files on my computer? (Sorry for so many questions) Appreciate all your explaining and help.
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2009 21:59
Just hit the "new" button that I pointed out when you build your game, name it the same thing as your game, do that with each one you build and you should be fine.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 07:23:03
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 07:23:03