Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Gunn3r Games is Shutting Down

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2009 19:55
After today, Gunn3r Games will be no longer. Due to a change of priorities, I have decided to shut down Gunn3r Games completely. All information held on the Gunn3r Games site will be erased and the domain will no longer be in use.

That, however, is not the final straw of the community of Gunn3r Games. Gunn3r Games is closing, yes, but the reason for the closing of Gunn3r Games was to move to a new site. Once the new site is functional, the community will be back up and running.

To maintain my BOTB status, I will reupload my game to the new site and provide the link here.

You can watch the progress of the new site as it's being built by heading over to http://www.moltenbytedesign.com and checking in every now and then. I will post when the site is finished and let those who were once Gunn3r Games members sign up once again.

We underwent a name change. That, however, does not mean that we've dropped any of the projects we were working on, including Pulse Game Engine, GameXS and Tristan Craft and the Lost City. Those projects are still going strong and should be seeing the light of day soon. GameXS is nearing completion and should be released by June 2009 and Tristan Craft is still undergoing the developmental process of research and creation.

If you have any questions, suggestions or ideas for any of our projects or our website, feel free to email me at my new email address, tyler.conlee@moltenbytedesign.com

Gunn3r Games
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2009 21:47
You got me on the subject title. OK, a partial April Fools joke.

For anybody who would be interested in checking the new website, well, I would wait until a few days. Pretty boring right now.

The past has a lot of memories to hold onto; but, today is chock full of new adventures, and, the future shouts out, "The best is yet to come!" -- TerryC
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2009 00:29
Quote: "moltenbytedesign"

Hmm... you changed that a bit, I must say I liked the other one you had for it...
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2009 03:27 Edited at: 5th Apr 2009 08:30
@Toasty, the other one was already taken.
@Everyone, I'm not sure if it uploaded to my site correctly, but this should be the link to Emergence: Infiltration.
http://www.moltenbytedesign.com/releases/full_games/EmergenceInfiltration.zip
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2009 08:32
The link has been tested and is confirmed working. Right now, that's the only thing on our server. Things will grow. Soon.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 07:22:48
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 07:22:48