Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Nvidia Physics SDK

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2009 23:24
I just got the Nvidia physics SDK and I'm wondering if I can use it with the Dark GDK. I'd rather not buy the Dark Physics pack seems a bit over priced to me... as most the stuff on this site.

The only limit to creating video games is your imagination
Warspawn
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2009 02:22
I think you should be able to, the reason that Dark Physics is worth it is that it will save you the time and work that it will take you to figure out how to wrap in all the physics commands. All of the "stuff on this site" is something that you could create yourself, if you want to take the time and know how.

-Warspawn
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2009 12:35
I have Dark PhysX but I still use the SDK to work out how to use the commands, if you know c++ well then use c++ version as it has a bit more power on how to mke things work plus there a forum in SDK on everything to do with using it.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
DarthVader 335
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2009 21:11
Thanks for the comments. I ended up just buying Dark physics but I'm having trouble getting it to work. Heres the thread link in case anyone else is having the same problem.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=148589&b=22

The only limit to creating video games is your imagination

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 23:12:12
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 23:12:12