Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / 4 new free songs on my soundclick page

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Apr 2009 06:27 Edited at: 4th Apr 2009 06:38
Hello,

I gave up on that blasmymusic stuff, i don't really care much about that, all i really want is to get people to listen to my music and give me some feedback

I've uploaded 4 new song's (the ones that were on my blastmymusic page) onto my soundclick page (they're now free!) wich you guys can use in your game projects, for commercial and non commercial purposes if you want to

The link to my soundclick page is:
http://www.soundclick.com/peacemaker

If you do decide to use my music in your game, i would be happy to know about it so drop me a line at KariSigurd4@gmail.com

in Austrlia, there is a really red sun, u got a red sun in sky too?
Grandma
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2009 17:07
Everyone seems to be silent in awe over the awesomeness of your songs.

This message was brought to you by Grandma industries.

Making yesterdays games, today!
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2009 20:40 Edited at: 5th Apr 2009 21:58
hehe, i very much doubt that's it, things can sometimes be very silent here on the music forum

Thanks for your comment, i'm very happy that you liked my music

ToffeeGerbil
Years of Service
User Offline
These are Epic, faves are orchestral 01 and Drum and bass 02.
Will definatly try and fit them into a game somewhere, but for now they are just epic to listen to.

Thanks
^_^
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2009 00:21
yippy!
Im a bum, and only come to these forums when Im looking for material. Your material is always superb, and now that my pal who does music has officially decided he isnt going to finish his track (for the comm comp game thats due in 2 days), I need some filler.

These are great.

I wish I had access to board 17.
Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2009 14:16
great songs! I love Drum and Bass 2.

NaGaCreMo:
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2009 03:43 Edited at: 10th Apr 2009 03:45
Thanks blobby and flashing snall,

Blobby : Many people have said to me that hey liked the drum and bass 02 song, I made the drumloop in drum and bass 2 myself from scratch, it's the first time i'm not slicing up or mixing a few dnb beats together from my dnb sample pack, i think i'll be doing more of my own drumloops in the future when i make dnb

Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2009 19:43
Quote: "Everyone seems to be silent in awe over the awesomeness of your songs."

Indeed. But then I thought about how awesome I myself am, browsing these forums pantless, and decided that I should offer my fellow vikings the great honour that is my listening.

Well, first out, the "Orchestral 2" track; really nice, allthough the strings had a bit too much reverb and continuously slow attacks, making it sound "not quite real". That might very well have been intended though, and I'm not complaining about it either; had a nice sound to it. Since you apparently hadn't composed it yourself, I can't really speak about that aspect, and since I for one haven't heard the original either, I can't say how good a remix / "attempt-at-sound-alike" it was. One thing though; what's with the abrupt ending?

Drums n Bass 02: Hm... I had to turn down my master volume 21dB just to actually hear anything but distortion from my headphones
Well, my sound card has messed up seriously on the volume amplification settings since I hooked up a S-video cable a while ago, so that can probably be blamed at it.
Well, anyhow, after giving my ears a while to come to again after the initial screech attack, I'd have to say that it was indeed sounding cool. Nicely mixed and everything, however a tad repetive mayhap.

Drums n Bass 01: (Apparently I begun in the wrong end...) Nice intro. Again rather repetive, but a nice break came along and saved the day. Sounds pretty oldern-styled, which I like. Again, good mixing like in number 2, as well as (yay) a proper ending.

Ambient: Yes.... ambient indeed. I for one thought that the drumbeat messed up the ambiency a bit though. And (allthough to be expected from the context) pretty much lacking a thorough melody.

Also, nice to hear of another one who makes his percussive sequences himself

Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2009 22:12 Edited at: 18th Sep 2009 05:47
Quote: "Since you apparently hadn't composed it yourself"

uh, what? i didn't? what made you think that?

And since when isn't drum and bass music repedetive eh?

Thanks for your comments and i'll definitively think about what you said

Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2009 22:42
Haha, sorry, apparently it was some advertisement - thought it was the song info
Quote: "THIS IS AN ORCHESTRAL MARCH PERFORMED AT THE CORONATIONS OF KING GEORGE IN 1937 AND QUEEN ELIZABETH IN 1953, WRITTEN BY ENGLISH COMPOSER WILLIAM WALTON IN 1937. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL VERSION "

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 23:20:30
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 23:20:30