Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Will do free Voice-overs and Songs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there, I may be new to the forum but Im not new to sound editing and I would like to practice up on it. So if anyone needs voice-overs or would like me to compose a song just let me know the basics of what you want it to sound like and Ill do it for you Thanks!
FoeHammer 777
Years of Service
User Offline
I would realy like a song you have composed to show how good you are?I would like to see it...

However,I do need a song for fy FPSC DX10 game.I need a horror themed song.Mabey some water dripping in the background.If you are really good,I will give you an oppertunity do the music for my game and get a free copy to test when I need it...well...tested.

Halo rocks
Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2009 18:25
hey, i could do with a few voice over lines, what kind of accents/voices can you do?

NaGaCreMo:
Evan the Sound Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey there! Sorry for the delay. I finally got around to making the horror music though. Yippie!

I think it sounds horror themeish. If it wasnt what you were thinking you can let me know what changes you want or if the whole thing should be scrapped

As for accents, etc. I can do pretty much anything Im sure. And if I cant one of my friends can because they all practice doing random voices for some reason, hah.

I can also put up another example of mine I suppose. I just havnt done much soundtrack recording, just rock band stuff. Im broadening my horizons now! So this little horror ditty is my first example of background music for a game

If anyone needs something just let me know.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
FoeHammer 777
Years of Service
User Offline
good...really good....
I need 2 more horror loops.One realy quite and ominous....no talking or screaming.The other one....low music with a little girl mumbling in the background...mabey crying or whimpering every once or awhile...I'll put you in my games credits

" Isn't it ironic, that one united world would cause division, that world peace would cause war."
- Un-named Journalist
Evan the Sound Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2009 02:13 Edited at: 8th Apr 2009 02:52
Thank you And Ill get right on those other two!

[EDIT]
Alright! I made a little ominous tune. As usual if its not what you were thinking let me know, Im flexible. And the little girl mumbling tune is on the way

Hope you like!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Blobby 101
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2009 11:20
hey, those tracks sound good! About the voice acting, would you be willing to do a sample for me? Like, an American (around Texas area, not too over the top though - The guy is the head of a Government agency/military operations type place, think Splinter Cell.) voice saying the line:

"OK, This is just a simple target range, shoot each target, and then we'll move on."

If you could do that, it would be brilliant! This character is a fairly big part in my game (Will post a link when i get a WIP up, may take a little while before i do though) so, if you don't really want to do quite a lot of lines, i can find someone else, don't worry.

NaGaCreMo:
FoeHammer 777
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2009 22:49 Edited at: 9th Apr 2009 05:07
Ok,I need you to help me on some of the parts of the 2 songs you did...

On Horror,can you take out the guy who yells

On Ominous,the keyboard is a little cheeesy.Can you mabey tone down the..."DEE DEE...DA DA DA DAD DA....DEE DEE".....
I think it sounds like a hindu song.Instead of high notes for the keyboard, can you add mabey a darker, more depressing tone.Like lower it.Think horror movie low.

But all in all, your an amazing artist.With some suggestions, your songs will be perfect for my game....and I mean perfect.I cant make any promises, butthere is a tiny possibility....tiny...that if my game goes well....you could get paid.How does $100 sound?

" Isn't it ironic, that one united world would cause division, that world peace would cause war."
- Un-named Journalist
Evan the Sound Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys! Im sorry I havent been responding. Im actually in San Diego right now. Im staying here the weekend as well, but I can resume my work on tuesday thats when I will make the changes to Foe's songs and get Blobby his voice sample!Thank you very much!
xiva
Years of Service
User Offline
Please could you do me a modern track for the menu of my game but not sci-fi and not classical just in the middle
Also please could you make a military type voice saying

" You think your good enough ? "Laugh" "

Thanks if you can

"Lifes like a box of chocolates, you never know which one you get" Forest Gump
Unless you read the leaflet, thats why hes so "different"
Evan the Sound Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Im here! Im alive!!! No worries. And please dont even offer payment, this stuff is free for a reason, because I do it on my free time. hah, but that is a bit limited. I have actually been gone for various leadership camps and scholarship programs since my last post and now the guy who borrowed my mic still hasnt given it back! AP tests are this next week and then things will die down a bit. But the weekends are starting to get eaten up by concerts with my band.

Ill pester my friend to give me the mic back, then I can do the voice-overs. And a much better recording of the music I appologize for the wait!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 13:40:13
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 13:40:13