Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Multiplayer menu problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2009 05:36
Hey guys,

I've been working with FPSC for a couple years now, but just recently started working with the arena (multiplayer) mode. My problem is, when I start the game after building the stand alone version, the menu is exactly the same as the single player games (No "Join Game" or "Host Game" or anything), and when I click "Start Game" it starts the game like it would a single player, but I can't move, or shoot, or anything...

Any help that could be provided would be of great apreciation, Thanks.

Fear me, you really should...
knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2009 19:33
Make sure you've got it set to an Arena game.
Also in Arena mode you place Characters, these are the players, you don't use start markers.

knxrb

RoyalBlood
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2009 00:45
Yes, I used characters as start markers, and yes, it's an arena game, because I set the arena options in the build game screen...Yet, when I open the stand-alone game, it is just like a single player game, except for the fact that when the map loads, I can't move or anything...

Fear me, you really should...
henrypan321
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2009 01:45 Edited at: 10th Apr 2009 01:45
I have that problem too. I even set it to an Arena game.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 07:18:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 07:18:27