Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Help Wanted! New Community Guide for FPS Creator

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2009 12:28 Edited at: 10th Apr 2009 12:32
Good day to you, fellow FPS Creator users! I have had an idea to create yet another Community Guide (though it will be nowhere near as good as Nickydudes).

I am looking for any who would like to submit their tutorials for things such as music making, model creation and animation, segment building, texturing, scripting and also game creating (although this will be focused mainly on constructing items FOR games, rather than games themselves). This Guide will not focus just on using FPS Creator and Game Creator programs, but on other, outside programs that can be used to create compatible content. For example: Photoshop, Garage Band, Blender, Google Sketchup and Anim8or, just to name a few.

I am already able to submit a handful of tutorials for Garage Band, Photoshop and Google Sketchup (as I have a few years experience with each), in case some think I am only doing this to benefit myself, which I would never do as it is insulting to all those who do good for this community.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Wouldn't it just be better to add to the existing one? It is the community guide after all. Just a thought. I would love to see it in wiki form though.
Sgt Kennedy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2009 12:33 Edited at: 10th Apr 2009 12:34
Yes, I also had that idea, only I was unsure how Nickydude would feel about this.

It could even just be a revised edition of the Community Guide.
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
I'd assume that it's an evolving guide, much as the FPSC product and knowledge base is evolving. But maybe I am mistaken.
Sgt Kennedy
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, that would be a better description. Thanks EAI
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
I agree with EAI why not just add to the existing one?

Best s4real

General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 10th Apr 2009 20:08
yeah this is unneccesary

btw, i was wondering, i wanted to start my own version of fps creator...

just joking

It is well that war is so terrible or we should grow too fond of it- Robert E Lee
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2009 20:14
@General Jackson

What was the point in that?

@Other thread contributors

I think sticking to one guide would be best then everything is in one place just email Nickydude he has said in his guide he is always welcoming additions this woudl be no different.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 07:17:44
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 07:17:44