Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / plugin glitch?

Author
User Banned
Posted: 11th Apr 2009 02:16
What's w/ this?

see attachment

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Paul112
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2009 02:23
Do you have DarkLights and the latest updates for both DBP and that? I'm not familiar with the ODE physics engine, which FPSC uses, but you may need to install that also.

Paul

Mugen Wizardry
User Banned
Posted: 11th Apr 2009 02:42
yes. but no worky

still the same thing happens ><
Wizzkid
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2009 03:16
Yeah I had this problem. You need dark lights to compile his code, however you can remove all the dark lights cmmands and then it will run, i know this is what I did. It works but you need to set the variable to use the old lightmapping.

FireBASIC - The Heart of Great Programming - http://firebasic.ablazegaming.co.uk
Mugen Wizardry
User Banned
Posted: 11th Apr 2009 03:53
What EXACTLY do i need to do? and what do i need to do to change back to old lightmapping?
Rampage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2009 12:41
No ... upgrade DarkBASIC Pro to version 7.3, purchase DarkLIGHTS, and you are ready to compile.

DarkBASIC Pro. Teh awesumness
Wizzkid
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2009 15:22
Well, what I mean if you dont want to purchase dark lights, there is a way to fix this however it does take quite a long time. Click run code, whenever it comes to a darklights command it will halt execution and go to the line with the error on, then remove the dark lights command, and make any changes necessary, then repeat this until your code has no more dark lights commands. This takes a long time, however it does work. I would send you the code I modified but it was on my old computer, so I cant. That is the only way around it if you do not want to purchase darklights.

Hope it helps
Wizzkid

FireBASIC - The Heart of Great Programming - http://firebasic.ablazegaming.co.uk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 07:20:37
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 07:20:37