Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Im to small!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
so im making my game and got the physics and everything the way i want but when i start it im like a inch tall.
the only way i know is to have a circle be the player and if i make it bigger i dont get bigger (taller) i put the importnt code here, if anyone knows how to fix this it would be great. all i need is to be taller and be able to go up stairs.

sorry its a lot of code.
ABXG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2009 06:16
You need to use dbScaleObject(obj#, Xscale, Yscale, Zscale); where obj# is the object number of your players model. Scaling is done in terms of percentages, a value of 100 would not change the objects size while I value of 200 would double your objects size.

------------------------------------
Currently 900+ lines of code into an "over-the-shoulder" action RPG with combat based on rag-doll physics.
teltak
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you very much ill try to do that when i get home. If it doesn't work ill message back
teltak
Years of Service
User Offline
ok well that didn't work . i think it might be something with the camera. i have the camera set to the object. it sits in the middle, right even with the floor. i dont even really need there to be a object for the player, if its not nessary. any other ways to get me to be taller? could it be the collsion code i am useing?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 23:26:07
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 23:26:07