Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Spawning Enemys after a certain story zone is activated

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm working on a game in fpsc and i want the player to walk into a story zone.The story zone then spawns enemies all over the map.How exactly would i be able to do that.
freak of nature 64
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2009 18:31
Hello and welcome to the forums! I hope your stay here is pleasant. Use the search tool BEFORE you post and others won't flame you.

How you do it is you place a trigger zone and and your entity and in the properties of the entity set "Spawn At Start" to no and "Spawn After Delay" to yes, but don't enter any numbers in or it won't work. Then, in the properties of the trigger zone, set the main script to plrinzoneactivateused and in the "If Used" column put the the name of the entity. If you want to play a video before it spawns, put your video in the "Videobank" folder and set up a story zone with the video attached to it. Have fun

fgadzsv bla bla bla

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 09:29:03
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 09:29:03