Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Good Old Doom

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is there anyway either via scripting or someway to make walls/segmenets to completely disapear and reveal a hidden area without a door since doors make hiden enemy areas tooeasy to spot

people are like slinkeys, serve no purpose in life but make jump up in down in amusement when you push them down the stairs
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2009 08:59
Yepp...

daarboven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2009 09:01
I guess with a triggerzone and a script that does something in the line of "destroy if used"
Maybe if you search or ask nicely in the script board, but the guys there like it if you try something yourself first. I would have a look at the destroy script in your scriptbank and see if I could fiddle something with it and an entity that looked like a wall.

I am Jacks complete lack of surprise.
Leon Kennedy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2009 16:55
Actually, you could use an entity wall to cover up a space, and then use a script to have the wall move or rotate when certain conditions are met (such as, pushing the wall, or moving a ladder, or something).

Priest of the Church of Joe Wood
Marc Steene
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2009 18:36

Try that. Put it into your walls main script, then make a trigger zone and set the main code to 'plrwithinzoneactivateifused'. In the IfUsed property, set it to the wall's name.

Migration Discussion Thread: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=142497&b=21
Piracy Discussion Thread:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=142774&b=21
mcattack
Years of Service
User Offline
ty all

people are like slinkeys, serve no purpose in life but make jump up in down in amusement when you push them down the stairs

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 09:22:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 09:22:21