Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / charecter movement problem

Author
User Banned
Posted: 21st Apr 2009 22:07
the charecters that i downloaded wont move, they have the animation, but go nowhere, help please

shadow666
Insert Name Here
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2009 22:09
Have you placed them on a platform instead of in a room? This can sometimes cause a problem. Not sure why.

john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 22nd Apr 2009 02:07
nope, its a plain old room

shadow666
Leon Kennedy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2009 16:38
Couple of questions on this for ya:

1. Are they ON the ground, or are part of them going THROUGH the ground? Sometimes when placing characters they get placed with their feet slightly going through the floor, and that causes them not to move. When placing them, hit the Enter key first, and then left click. This will align them with the floor properly.

2. Can you post some screen shots or videos of what is exactly happening?

3. Is this all characters? Or just certain ones? Which ones have you tried?

4. What segment (room) are you placing them in? What entities are surrounding the characters?

Priest of the Church of Joe Wood
john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Apr 2009 19:38
nope, it was just a problem with the script, i changed the script, and they were fine, but its still gonna be a different script then thier normal one

shadow666
Leon Kennedy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2009 21:15
Which character, and what script? If you let us know, maybe we can see if there is something wrong with the original script?

Priest of the Church of Joe Wood
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Apr 2009 21:28
when you go with your mouse over him,is there a green circle around? if not click once on him and press page up once or twice so you can see the green circle clearly

A.K.A. chargerbandit
john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Apr 2009 21:59
ya, its like all the ones from the model packs, so i think im doing somhithing wrong, how are you supposed to install them

shadow666
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Apr 2009 22:01
you follow the instructions the installer tells you? and did you even try what i said?

A.K.A. chargerbandit
john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Apr 2009 22:43
yes i did, and i put the entitys into entity bank etc

shadow666

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 09:30:00
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 09:30:00