Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] apology

Author
User Banned
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 08:59
i understand that i have been making many requests and questions. i apologize if i have been bugging people, i am not a snobbish poerson who doesnt want to pay for anything. i simply do not have the money YET. i will get some and than i will start buying things. i understand if people have a problem with me, and i apologize. please bare with me, i am trying to learn how to model and texture and script, but it is not working well. i simply want to make a very good game (that i plan on selling) like many of you probably do to, the only difference is you guys are probably more talented then me, so i am looking for all the help i can get, once again i apologize, and with my requests am not meaning to be snobbish repeatetive or annoying. just trying to make a great game

PS: cheesecake is awsome
PPS: fpsc is awsome

shadow666
Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 09:02
Eh... You forgot "PPPS Punk is Awesome!" Lol kidding but no worrys just stick around and dedicate yourself.

Black Rebel Heart
Years of Service
User Offline
I have no problem with you. I think you have quickly become one of the best members here. Please never go away.
john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 10:46
lol thanks guys, unfortunatly the guys who are aggrevated with me are not sayin the same things lol thanks though

shadow666
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 10:53
Don't sweat it. Noboy's perfect, but nobody's completely devoid of intelligence either. Be polite, keep things in mind (like how difficult some work is) and also that it doesn't take ace media to make an ace game.

"You are not smart! You are very un-smart!"
john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 11:01
yay thats one, im glad we are on good terms now toasty

sorry if i have been requesting too difficult media also

shadow666
Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 11:50
Hey, What your doing is fine, its what every new person does and stuff when they just start up to this.

Its ok, its just, for some of the stuff, try doing a search, prior to posting, And all the requests you have made, they are all fine, just, if its one person trying to do it, perhaps dont swamp them, and spread it out across some diferent artists.

Your alright John, infact your good.

You've ust gotten off on the wrong foot with alot of people...

BTW, Im TiTaniUm, Hope to see some good things coming out from you for an input into the community

~ Benny Boy 2321 ~ Raw Sandvich ~
Leon Kennedy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 14:49
John, it's all good. It's just kinda aggravating to see multiple threads from you in the same day. I know you are having problems, and I've been there too. If I've come across as harsh or mean, I apologize.

Quote: "i am trying to learn how to model and texture and script"

You should pick one of these and go with it until you've got it down, and then learn another. Trying to do too much at once will get you nowhere fast.

Priest of the Church of Joe Wood
john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 19:07
thanks guys,
im gonna stop requesting so much, and when i do, itl only be one or at max two requests per thread, in fact, ive only got a few more requests (which are already being made, by people, thanks guys) so i dont think ill be having any more then two or three requests/questions left (if it ok with you guys) , before i can start making the game
PS: thanks and sorry

shadow666
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 19:29 Edited at: 24th Apr 2009 19:32
...remember these three simple things, and you'll do fine here:

1. There is no such thing as a stupid question, if it is asked
sincerely and with intelligence.

2. There is no free lunch in this world. "I want.." and "Gimme.."
have no place here.

3. The folks in this community are eager and happy to aid anyone
who is willing to make a valiant effort on their own, before asking
for assistance.

Welcome to the FPSC forum...

wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 19:35
Quote: "only be one or at max two requests per thread"
Why not make your own "John has question/request thread"

Since you make many threads one thread should be enough for all your questions and requests...

Pointless Assault video
http://w13.easy-share.com/1408971.html
john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 20:58
lol i thanks seth ill take not of those, when i use the forums and wiz, lol thats a great idea, i did somthing like that but it was locked, lol

shadow666
john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 21:00
take * note, not take not, lol

shadow666
Aaagreen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 21:02
Try the edit button.

john schwarcz
User Banned
Posted: 24th Apr 2009 22:00
oh lol woops, i just learned how to do that, srry

shadow666
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2009 08:19
The only thing I had against you was that you had no faith in what others said to you. It was the flashlight thread.

Members here who took the time to correct you and tell you what they know are more than likely pointing you in the right direction, and it's worth a shot to take their advice before replying to them.

If you're a newbie to the scene and you are able to acknowledge that fact... it would be wise to assume that someone else is more correct than your initial thoughts.

I'm glad you came out to admit your mistakes, so I'm posting here to say: Good for you, I hope to see your continued efforts here.

The one and only,

Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2009 08:38 Edited at: 25th Apr 2009 08:45
I've tried to help with the questions I could answer. There are just...so many of them But no, you're a good kid. You should consider Wizard's advice though, and make one thread with all of your questions. It's more of a convience for anyone willing to answer them for you.

BUT, first you should seriously go here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=131868&b=21

And read the community guide. It will answer many of the simple questions you have, and get you more accustomed to the basics of FPS Creator.

Success is not final--failure is not eternal.
Urlforce Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm just laughing because his join date is in 2007.

Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2009 11:56
Quote: " I'm just laughing because his join date is in 2007.
"

We've had our laughs and that at him, hes trying to renew himself here, Just give him a chance.

~ Benny Boy 2321 ~ Raw Sandvich ~
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2009 12:13
Everyone gets a second chance. I can forgive anyone im good at that so once more welcome to the forum and have fun be constructive and you will do well.Trust me we have so many users worse than you the only thing that got on my nerves was all the threads with one question in each. Just make one and edit it works better and people respect you for it.

As a side note to you i would suggest you email a moderator and get all those annoying threads you feel are the ones that will let you down in future deleted the mods did this for me when i first joined and im glad i did doesn't look good if someone looks at your profile and its all HELP ME and so on. But just a suggestion.

Good Luck

- The Next -
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2009 13:16
Apology accepted it seems - lets move on

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 09:23:49
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 09:23:49