Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Very hopeful

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
This is me being very optamistic (and a bad speller) but is it possible to burn FPSC games onto a ps3 CD and then have it run on the ps3? I doubt you can but it would be cool if you could
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2009 14:03 Edited at: 25th Apr 2009 14:04
This is not possible at all and i dont see it being added any time soon.

And taking the mod role for a second:

Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

- The Next -
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Next comment please...

Sorry that was a terrible pun...

And to be honest not all moderators have such a downer... But they do tend to say the same thing in multiple threads anyway, thanks for the help. I figured it probably wouldnt work, but what the hey? im gonna burn a CD with auto run and try it anyway
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2009 14:25
Quote: "I figured it probably wouldnt work, but what the hey? im gonna burn a CD with auto run and try it anyway"

How thick are you? Honestly, that's just so obviously not going to work it's just not funny...

"You are not smart! You are very un-smart!"
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2009 14:28 Edited at: 25th Apr 2009 14:29
i knew it wasnt going to work, but hey i can get a few Xbox360 games working on my laptop, i dont know how they work but its quite surprising, obviously i cant play them because the controler set up is all different... Same with an old game called clone commandos, you put it in a CD player and it starts playing the audio soundtrack... Its all spooky...
Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2009 14:39
Dude... its like putting a ps2 disc in your computer, it wont work...?

There is a difference between BLURAY and DVD

~ Benny Boy 2321 ~ Raw Sandvich ~
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Well for some reason these things surprise me. And for yall infromation i have written the 'hello world' program, burnt it and it runs on my PS3, to there you go sceptic people, granted theres a large difference between the 'hello world' and FPSC, but it means that i can have a go at seeing how complex programs PS3's can handle...
Wizzkid
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2009 15:10
Well you can put other OS's onto a PS3 so technically you can run applications on it but it wouldn't be able to handle something like fpsc I doubt.

FireBASIC - The Heart of Great Programming - http://firebasic.ablazegaming.co.uk
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Ye im gonna build up the commands that will work on it. rightn now im starting with 2 and an autorun file. They are:

uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2009 16:23
Unhelpful Titles

Please do not simply write "Noob Question", "I am a newb", "One Noobie Question", "A question", "Please help", "This isn't working" or anything similar as the title of your post. We have a search facility, and meaningless titles do not help others find answers to their questions. It will also help you to get quicker responses if people have an idea of your thread content.

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2009 17:41
Quote: "And to be honest not all moderators have such a downer... But they do tend to say the same thing in multiple threads"

Then do something about it, we don't added comments like that just for the love of it you know.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 09:30:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 09:30:13