Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Ultimate FPS Creator Contest - Final Entries Thread

Author
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2009 15:17 Edited at: 18th Aug 2009 10:10
This is for the final entries for the Ultimate FPSC contest you need to submit your game in the format shown below this post.

You can find the contest main thread HERE

Valid Entries to be marked:
Splash down
lil marioman
Sharpshooter
Black Profductions
Gun_Guy
Arenas
djmaster
mgarand
SamHH
Red Eye
Kravenwolf

- DO NOT post here unless you are submitting a game all comments on entries MUST go in the Main thread.
- All entries will be marked when the contest ends and not until that time.
- MODS please dont lock this i need to have it so people can submit games here also if someone posts something that isnt a game please remove the post.

Freelance Web Designer Email me for quotes and samples of works
Forza Inter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2009 18:37 Edited at: 15th May 2009 23:21
Game Name: The revolutionary

Description: You are a biohuman and you serve the army. One day you meet a girl who know you before you became as this so you want to know what happened...

Name of creator: forza inter

Creators email address: forza_inter@live.fr

Story Line: ???

Download Link:

Version of FPSC or mod used: V1.09 + My mod

Additional notes:
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2009 18:42
A few suggestions:

- Make your links "click-able"; you have more of a chance of getting people to check out your work if they don't have to copy and paste a link into their nav bar.

- Separate the sections, and make the section names in bold; this helps break things up and make it easier to read.

I've done these things with the initial contestant's post...hope he doesn't mind.

-Keith

Splash down
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jul 2009 11:22 Edited at: 16th Jul 2009 09:57
Game Name: Experiment 42
Description: a modern horror game that favors mp22 strongly
Name of creator: splash down
Creators email address: jakobdillon@hotmail.com
Story Line: You are a new security guard hired to protect med labs, when suddenly things go wrong and people start changing into monsters. You must find the source of the problem and kill it.

Download Link:

http://www.filefront.com/14009475/experiment42.rar

Version of FPSC or mod used: V1.09 w/ airmod
Additional notes: EDIT: screen attached. btw some scifi segments are used to give a science theme

Splashdownedthemonstas
http://www.freewebs.com/splashdowngames

Attachments

Login to view attachments
elliot
Years of Service
User Offline
Game Name: The Massacre
Description: Mondern day
Name of creator: Elliot
Creators email address: mp5_dude@live.com
Story Line: Your with the swat squad and your doing a drug bust and your teammates turn against you.You have no other choice but to kill them.Then every body wants to kill you.You have to fight through them all to win the game!

Download Link: http://www.filefront.com/
Version of FPSC or mod used: x9 v1.13
Additional notes: This game was made by me no one helped be but my friend gave me some ideas for levels.

elliot a. lamp
lil marioman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2009 07:23 Edited at: 17th Aug 2009 17:35
Game Name: Nuclear-7 PROLOGUE

Description: Modern Day

Name of creator: Samuel Z.

Creators email address: vengeful.rain@gmail.com (NOT MY TGC OR PAYPAL EMAIL!)

Story Line: -FULL STORY LINE IS INCLUDED AS A TEXT FILE IN THE .RAR FILE-

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?u2nn2xuqijt

Version of FPSC or mod used:
1.09 with S4Mod
Additional notes: Scifi Segments were used to indicate Advanced Military Technology. It was only built with S4Mod, because I couldn't test it otherwise (I have a really slow, ancient computer with an integrated graphics chip (not even ATI/nVidia), on a single core processor. Yeah. Go figure.)

I'm scared of bugs. I mean that in more ways than one.
Sharpshooter
Years of Service
User Offline
Game Name: Biohazard
Description: Modern Zombie
Name of creator: Sharpshooter
Creators email address: runesca@hotmail.co.uk
Story Line: You need to enter into the Powerstation and then destroy the main power console and escape. The demo only includes up to the level before the destruction of the power console.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/486e08c502500bddd0d290dca69ceb5c84a7c11b9fd0e147b8eada0a1ae8665a
Version of FPSC or mod used: Store Version and Project Blue UM
Additional notes: Erm... This version is referbished. I thought i may as well give it a shot...

Black Profductions
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2009 01:46
Game Name:Room 76
Description:A game where you dont fire guns, you just use your mind, think all the possible ways to make it, hope you enjoy the athmosphere
Its a demo of the full game, cause of time problems
Name of creator:Maxi, Black Profductions or maxicod
Creators email address:maxi_nfs_u@yahoo.com.ar
Story Line:In Argentina cientists made a new software, a new way to test peoples mind, will you be intelligent enough to coplete the test?

Download Link:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?myyhntoeonn
Version of FPSC or mod used:1.09
Additional notes:I know its very poor and all, but my big plan was crashed, so this is a quick game to enter the contest (made in 2 days)

dark peanut
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2009 06:58 Edited at: 18th Aug 2009 01:30
Game Name: Ultimatum: The Final Deadline
Description: Action/shooter
Name of creator: dark peanut
Creators email address: dollarmenugames@hotmail.com
Story Line: A huge and international terrorist network has kidnapped the Queen of England.
A hostage switch is negotiated, a terrorist officer and one hundred million pounds are set to be exchanged for the Queen.
The swap was to take place on the London Bridge. Everything proceeded smoothly and it looked like Britain would get its Queen back.
When the two hostages met in the middle of the bridge the terrorist knelt, took the Queen’s hand, kissed it, and hit the button installed by
the terrorists in the Queen’s wristwatch. The trigger detonated charges strapped onto the Queen’s chest and the bridge. Both were obliterated in an instant.
Now in aiding her ally Britain, America has agreed to send one of her top agents after the terrorists. This isn’t exactly true as the government has deemed
it necessary to keep their best agents in the field in Afghanistan. Unbeknownst to Britain they will be helped by only a mediocre agent. You are that agent.

Download Link: http://www.filefront.com/14303955/Ultimatum%20The%20Final%20Deadline.rar
Version of FPSC or mod used: version 1.15 Apple Juice Mod Beta 1.00
Additional notes: some stuff, such as voice acting and completely custom menus etc., didn't make it due to too many build game bugs also lvl 2 is in fpm form because of excessive build game bugs, you can test it from FPSC if you want

Let me say I had something much better planned but due to not recieving my voice work and all those damned build game bugs I have to turn it in like this. Embarrasing but better than nothing.
The game will be finished uploading in the morning and I'll add the link.

dark peanut

Check out my Ultimate Competition Entry here: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=153854&b=25 Ultimatum: The Final Deadline

The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2009 14:59
Black Profductions

Added to valid entries list

waiting on...
dark peanut for download link

Freelance Web Designer Email me for quotes and samples of works
A r e n a s
Years of Service
User Offline
Game Name: T-Minus Demo
Description: A Zombie killing game
Name of creator: Arenas
Creators email address: james.hill@lcsltd.co.uk
Story Line: Basically in the first 2 level (what is included) you must advance to the front lines of the fight against the zombies!

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5ifemm2rdwm
Version of FPSC or mod used: Daim, left in in the normal stock version cause the PB wont build... If you have PB can you run it through that?
Additional notes: Please note that the loading screens may have gotten mixed up. Also, Sharpshooter made all the backdrops and i dont think i changed it while i built this entry... Thats all anyway

[href]www.arenas4146.webs.com[/href] --> F.R.A.G. HQ
Gun_Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2009 21:32 Edited at: 18th Aug 2009 04:22
Game Name: Robot Arena
Description: Robot Shooter
Name of creator: Gun_Guy
Creators email address: gunguy@tiscali.co.uk
Story Line: You are a robot that has just been made. Your job is to protect ETEC Labs. But before you become a security robot you have to prove your good enough. You will fight yourself through 4 maps with challenging robots. Good Luck

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jwqgmzzzm4g
Version of FPSC or mod used: V1.09 - No Mod Used
Additional notes: The file is a 7z file it can be opened with winrar and winzip, reason its 7z is because 7z files are smaller.
Good Luck All
djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 17th Aug 2009 22:48 Edited at: 17th Aug 2009 22:48
Game Name: Foggy Memory : Episode 1

Description: Brand new game,first of the Foggy Memory franchise.

Name of creator: ChargedStudios/djmaster

Creators email address: chargerbandit.69@gmail.com

Story Line:

American scientists have been working on a secret project for a long time.

They were making the ultimate power source by using highly explosive and radioactive components.

Top scientists have been calculating the power and formula to launch for a long time but they miscalculated.

That resulted in explosion of the power source core,releasing highly toxic and radioactive gases and liquids,turning scientists and citizens into mutated creatures and the explosion wiped out all buildings in the world.

The only safe place now is a big oilrig in the middle of Atlantic ocean.

You were just taking a shower,which for an unknown reason,blasted off the radiation and the thick walls protected you from the blast.

A few hours later you wake up in the middle of the street,feeling heavy pain in your head.

You slowly stand up from your own blood on the floor.

Its not long before you realize you have to escape the city and survive from the bloodthirsty creatures.

Download Link: http://www.gigabyteupload.com/download-a33dc9ac0fd7ba45

Version of FPSC or mod used: FPSC 1.15 plus Horror Mod 1.3

Additional notes:This game was supposed to have a final boss battle after level 3 but got removed because of problems with big bugs.Episode two comming soon to all fans

[href]http://sites.google.com/site/chargedstudios/home[href]
"Im British you muppet!"-Psycho
mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2009 23:40 Edited at: 18th Aug 2009 10:55
Game Name: Virus

Description: Modern Day - Horror

Name of creator: Mark de Boer

Creators email address: markdeboer0@home.nl

Story Line:

[center]5 days ago, Ex president Poetinski Rasko and his rebellion troops took over Zariko. We cant use atomic bombs, because they will launch a virus who will destroy the humen. Therefore they send You, Ethan. You need to take out that virus, if we wont succeed, we need a medicine against it, like the rebells have. it will be a dangerous mission....
[/center]
[/center]

Download Link: http://erikjuh.nl/virus_contest.zip

Version of FPSC or mod used: Project Blue v1.07d

Additional notes:

forgotten grammar check at level 3 and 4. Hope you guys like it and many thanks to the Creative design group on msn!

it was hard to get my game working, all those errors. finally on the last day it worked, so have fun guys![center]
[/center]

[b]credits
:

I would like to thank:

Red-eye - helping me with Scripting kuch bug support kuch
Manuel - For some nice music, thanks Mano
Adrian - For his Voice acting, thanks buddy!
Jake - Turnip support
David - Grammar checker
Erik - without him you couldnt play Virus (host download)

[b]forgotten to say: in level 2 you need nightvision, use x to acitvate, open doors is ''f''

SamHH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2009 23:53 Edited at: 18th Aug 2009 02:46
Game Name: Odd Job
Description: Little Adventure
Name of creator: SamHH
Creators email address: samhenselhunter@gmail.com
Story Line: You answer a want ad for a 1 night groundskeeping job, $400 for minimal work may turn out to be too good to be true.
Download Link: http://www.filefront.com/14308397/OddJob.rar
Version of FPSC or mod used:fpsc 1.13.005
Additional notes: The fences in level 1 are easy to get stuck on, so be careful.

Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2009 00:11 Edited at: 19th Aug 2009 18:04

Ultimate Contest Entry

Game Name: 1507

Description: - This is a side project I have been working on. -

Time of Working: 71 Hours minus 20(bug fixing) (Really hard time with FPSC.)

Name of Creator: Red Eye

Creators E-Mail Address: rd.redeye@gmail.com

Story Line: (Based on a Book Story.)

After he lost his daughter, the afterlife became his obsession.
The cynical and skeptical writer Ronald Brook writes books evaluating supernatural phenomena in hotels, graveyards
and other haunted places, usually debunking the mystery.
But after years of searching he no longer believes.
While writing his last book, he travels from Los Angeles to New York to spend one night in the evil room 1507 of a Hotel,
which is permanently unavailable for guests. The reluctant manager Mr. Gerald Olin objects to his request and offers an upgrade,
expensive booze and finally the reports relating the death of more than fifty guests along decades in the cursed room.
However, Ronald threatens Mr. Oiln, promising to sue the hotel, and finally checks in the room.
Along the night, he finds that guests of room 1507 can check out when they like, but they can never leave the room alive.

Download Link: Room 1507

Custom: 90%

FPS Rate: 50-60

Version of FPSC: V1.16

Mod Used: Project Blue 1.7

Additional notes: I considered this as a side project but it became more then just that. (Other Projects: Soul Island, Origin Engine, The Black Bird.) I had a lot of problems, maps that just couple of days before deadline had to be complete made all over again, things were lost.(So it is not my best.) But I believe it turned out okay. The last day is that hardest one. Pressure on your head. Fingers Crossed, hoping that you wont be awaken by the computer with the next debug error, while you take your build snap. Doing real life things. Been hard. But also thanks to mates like DJMaster - Mark - Mark - Robert - Apple Slicer - Jake - Paul122 - Deca - Ben - and a bunch of others that supported me. I successfully build everything up and bug fixed it all.
That is what i hope at least. Added a lot of new things to FPSC (features), like a whole new trigger system (which gives more flexibility, and will speed up making you game (i may release it)), and a lot of new things you can see in-game. Enjoy.

Extra In-Game Credits:
- DJMaster: Animating Weapon Molotov and Axe for me.
- Apple Slicer: For making the water falling down decal.
- Mark de Boer: 2 Tables that he made for me a time ago.

Known-Problems:
-The Sound-Ingame, doesn't work. All sound effects work. But the music In-Game doesn't work. (No Fix - Probably v1.16 problem.)
It did in test game, not in build game. -

License: You may not use the contents of the above download link (posted by me). If you do without asking permission, i will contact a mod. If you want to use it in your projects, contact me. And I know a lot of people around other forums, so if you try and copy and paste it over for some pocket money, I will contact the mods there.

I see great entry's so far. Now I have time to get back into engine coding, setting up my website online, and 3d art and a bunch of other things. And I will play all of your entries, buddies.

That is it for now,

Red Eye

Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2009 00:39 Edited at: 18th Aug 2009 03:20
Game Name: Silent Falls: Origins
Description: The beginning of a nightmare.
Name of creator: Kravenwolf
Creators email address: Kravenwolf@gmail.com

Story Line:
A biological outbreak originated from a secret military weapons facility twenty-five miles east of Silent Falls devastates the rural mountainside community. When news of the outbreak relays to our government, the town is immediately quarenteened, and those unaffected by the virus are left for dead.

An elite Special Operations Team is dispatched to Silent Falls against all orders to perform a series of S.L.E. missions S.L.E; Search, Locate, and Extract. Upon route to the town, a distress signal is intercepted by your helicopter. The rest of your team will insert into the town as orderd; you, however, are being inserted into the marshlands five miles south of Silent Falls to attend to the SOS received.

"A deadly outbreak...an unwinnable circumstance. The beginning of a nightmare."

Download Link: http://filefront.com/14307711/silentfalls.zip/ or use Megaupload

Version of FPSC or mod used: Project Blue UM V1.15

Additional notes:

EDIT: Please use the FPSC-Game EXE in the download folder, named "FPSC-Game". That EXE runs the game with Project Blue.

Programming by: Hockeykid
Music/Dialog/Sound Effects provided by Armageddon Games

Kravenwolf

The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2009 10:08 Edited at: 18th Aug 2009 10:10
All of the above entries are valid and where submitted on time

Please start marking judges mods please lock this thread

Valid Entries to be marked:
Splash down