Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Enemy Health Bar

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi every body.I have some problem.How can I add a health bar for enemy?Please if any body knows,help me.
And I want the loading bar goes faster and the game load faster.How can I do that.Thanks a lot.BEST REGARDS , PERSIAN BOY
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I have some problem"

ok... but what is exaclty your problem, any script you made?

Quote: "And I want the loading bar goes faster and the game load faster"

dont understand, the game engine loads what he needs to load, so... if it takes long it takes long, if it goes fast, it is good right?

Thistle Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2009 22:39
Okay, firstly, welcome to the forums.

Secondly, I shall answer your questions.

Quote: "How can I add a health bar for enemy?"

This is a system that has not yet been scripted on my recollection. You can, however use your own health bar. Unfortunately you will require Plystires Mod in order to do this.

Quote: "And I want the loading bar goes faster and the game load faster."

The loading bar goes at the same speed as the loading process of the engine. The loading bar is generic, it will usually stop moving when it comes to a point in the loading process where a serious process is in effect e.g Lightmaps. If you want to make loading times faster you should download the newest update of FPS Creator. Either that or you could upgrade your hardware. Most likely the processor, since it will do most of the actual processing, hence the name.

Please expand if I haven't answered what you wanted to hear.

Pentium 4 2.61ghz 1.5gb DDR 333Mhz RAM NVIDIA GeForce 7600GS AGP 8X
Endangered City. An Endangered Species

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 09:30:01
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 09:30:01