Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Ambience problems using any mod..

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2009 18:23
Hi everyone,
I know this issue has been talked about before but I've had it with this problem

I just wanna ask if any one on windows xp has this problem, It used to be fine on xp, also when I switched to vista it was fine.. till I reinstalled windows can't get it to work since..

I tried project blue, plys 1.08 both same results and am starting to get convinced it's a dll files problem, I don't understand much about directx programming but if I replaced the dlls responsible will it work?

plz anyone has anything regarding this problem post it so an answer might show...
TY

~Level my Dragon~[/url]
Best Wishes..
Leon Kennedy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2009 18:52
What problem are you having? We know that you are having an issue with the ambience, but what problem? Which version of FPSC?

Priest of the Church of Joe Wood
Bibo4PC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2009 19:31
using any mods for fpsc ambience doesn't work anymore and it's defaulted on its minimum level so everything appears dark except the areas with lights only..

this problem has been discussed b4 and some agreed it's an error from the source code but I guess if it is then why does it work with some users and not with others, besides as I said it used to work with me..

I'm using FPSC v1.09, I tried Ply's Mod v1.07 and v1.08 both same problem, I tried downgrading to FPSC v1.07 and v1.08 and trying still didn't work..

am asking any one who has FPSC and the mod working fine to tell us any details that can help, what windows is he running, what version of directx, etc..

TY

~Level my Dragon~[/url]
Best Wishes..
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2009 01:37
Perhaps you can try one of the Mods after they are ported to the V1.15 source. The source was just released, so it shouldn't be too long now.

The one and only,

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 09:26:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 09:26:21