Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Point a Noob in the right direction

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am a novice programmer and have been playing with DarkGDK for a few weeks now just learning what it has to offer and in the process improving my knowledge of C & C++.
I have a few questions that I hope someone may able to help with.
I am really just looking for hints would prefer to figure the code for myself.

1)If I had a object and I wanted to place some sort of target reticle around it, say with a health bar,I assume I would need to use the objects Z position to dictate the scale of the image. are there functions that will help with this or am I going to have to figure the maths out myself?

2)With the Multi player functions what sort of order should I be calling the functions is there any more detailed info out there that might help me understand them a little better (I don't intend to use any MP stuff in the near future but would like to figure out how to use it if for some reason I need it)

3)Are there any good Game related maths tutorials out there that anyone can recommend?

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 23:11:15
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 23:11:15