Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2009 15:48
hey all not sure if this is the right cat for this if not please slap my wrists and place where appropriate.

I've had fpsc since 2006 and just got a new computer (nice and shiny and will run x10 easy)

i was planning on installing x9 on it just now but when i came to the case the disc has vanished. ive looked everywhere for it and no luck.

my point is

if i download the free version and enter my reg code as on the back of my manual will i be able to build games?

as i have a nice backup off all my fps files on my removable HD which i could then just copy over onto my new pc.

will that work? or is there a better way other than the FTP as i no longer have the ftp login codes or same email anymore :p

Damn my clutterness!

Anyway hope you guys can help as i have like a 80% done game backed up and no running fps to finish it on.

Cheers

AsH

God in his heaven, alls right with the world.
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
...yes.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 09:29:56
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 09:29:56