Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Composer Seeking Work!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2009 00:57 Edited at: 3rd May 2009 20:58
I am an experienced composer seeking work. I do not work for free, but my prices are affordable. I charge $9 per minute of music and if you buy 5 minutes of music, you get another 5 for half price. If you buy 10 minutes then you an aditional 5 minutes free of charge. Later, this might change. Looking for a game that could get my career started. At this moment, I would not like to compose for any RPGs or Platformers. If you have created a horror game, or along those lines, I have plenty of horror themes. If you wish to hire me (I dont work for free). please reply to this post. Please send me screen shots of your game.
MD Crow
Years of Service
User Offline
Maybe, it would help if I gave you a sample of my work. The peice I will show is not yet finished and I don't plan on using it yet, only for a sample. It's okay, except that when it gets too loud it may cause clipping. I don't really know why.

heres the link:

http://www.purevolume.com/midicrow

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 06:29:56
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 06:29:56