Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Simple FPS Creator Contest

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2009 05:15 Edited at: 1st May 2009 05:26
We at Indie-Resource.com have recently changed hosts and are rebuilding our community. We are going to have several contests to help induce some community creativity.

Our first contest is a simple 3 level FPSC contest. Depending how well it goes we will expand on the next contest with greater prizes.

All are welcome to join.

website
http://indie-resource.com/

contest post w/ rules
http://indie-resource.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=31

thanks
Halls of valhalla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2009 05:28
hmm seems i cant edit posts without them being moderated first. That's a real bum now my topic is blank until approved! Dang you BOTS!!!
BiggAdd
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2009 10:46 Edited at: 1st May 2009 10:54
I've locked this as it falls under Advertising. There are also rules regarding creating contests. Contact one of the FPSC Moderators by email to get your contest approved.

BiggAdd
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2009 18:31
Hello again,

I apologize for the confusion here. I mistook a set of rules that were currently still "under construction" as the official rules.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to you and your competition and hope you haven't been deterred from returning here in the future!

Cheers,
BiggAdd

Halls of valhalla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2009 18:57
I would just like to give the mods props for solving this and actually taking the time to come to our forums to make sure qwe understood the misunderstanding. That doesn't happen very often. The contest will continue and I will post more info on it as we include more prizes...Thanks again.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 09:29:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 09:29:32