Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

2D All the way! / realm knights 2-D

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hello, im thinking of creating a online 2-D rpg similar to [href]www.silent-shadows.com[/href] have a look at the game except we shall have class's:
thief
celric
mage
warrior

we shall have the following skills:
thievery - alt to thiev, thievery goes to lvl 99
combat made up of defence , strenth and speed - ctrl to attack and once lvled pick which skill to lvl combat goes to lvl 200
magic - pick the enemy to attack then use the spell can go to lvl 99
celric - pick the person or enemy (lol) to heal goes to lvl 99

i got all sprites , tiles and items made up a server ready for action from [href]www.playerworlds.com[/href] i got all the ideas the only problem ideas i think we will have is the banking system which will be the only complex system apart from the skills which i have all experience tables layed out along side of monsters and what they drop etc.... well the game wont be that big but we'll keep the graphics and keep updating it so heres the outcome:
banking system
inventory holds 60 items
strenth,attack and defence = combat
magic , thievery and healing (celric)
2 mini games chest game and catch the rat
everything ready to create
so join me by adding me on msn realm-knights@hotmail.com or reply to this post world skate
freiza
Years of Service
User Offline
i forgot to add that i will probley need some 1 who can make the map outta tiles i got and some 1 to do the porgramming part oh yea my hyperlinks didnt work i'll try again sorry http://www.silent-shadows.com and http://www.playerworlds.com

BlackStone
Years of Service
User Offline
1) Do you mean eMail you at your address or add you to MSN because MSN messenger says you don't have a passport account.

2) If you are using top down tiles I could probably make some of the maps.

3) I'm not a very experienced dark basic standard or pro programmer but I might be able to offer some help in the dark basic programming on the weekends, don't rely on my completely because as I said i'm not that experienced and i dont work exceedingly fast either.

If you need to ask any questions that you don't want on the boards email me at jtech@ezoob.com.

-Does Asberger Syndrome make a genious or is it coincidence that geniouses have Asberger?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 17:11:03
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 17:11:03