Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / how to make a character static with a specific movement action?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2009 17:45
Hi everyone
I was wondering if I can add a character but let it be static, just like a staue with a specific movement action (walk, run, etc..)..
I tried changing dynamic to static but the character just diappears on testing..

~Level my Dragon~[/url]
Best Wishes..
GraPix
User Banned
Posted: 2nd May 2009 15:47
NOTE To all newbies here: Please Read FPSC Official Community Guide and FPSC Official Manual. This will help you waaaaaaaay more than you can think. This will also save your time. Don't Waste your and our time by posting known things. always remember, Use Search and Official Community Guide and Official Manual. I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED Community Guide, when i was newbie, and when i read the whole Community Guide it does not saved my day...

It saved the time of my LIFE............................

GraPix Entertainment
JRH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2009 16:10
I thought the term newbies was for new members only. Check the "Joined" date before doing that again.

JRH

Bibo4PC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2009 17:04
@Shivam3d: i've read the cg at lest twice but I don't remember seeing anything related to my question, anyway i'll double check
and before calling a newbie next time u might wanna check his posts and join date first

~Level my Dragon~[/url]
Best Wishes..
Bibo4PC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2009 17:04
@JRH: Thx for the support

~Level my Dragon~[/url]
Best Wishes..

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-16 09:34:29
Your offset time is: 2024-10-16 09:34:29