Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Contest Idea

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2009 09:24
I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I think that it would be an awesome contest to have a video contest where you record something with fraps and paste some vids together of a game that you created.
~Aaron

Download Failed...
Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2009 10:55
By all means, go ahead

~ Benny Boy 2321 ~ Raw Sandvich ~
The Aaron
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2009 17:59
I have no idea on how to create a contest... but all i have to offer for a prize is some models that i created, but maybe more people could offer prizes.
Thanks,
~Aaron

Download Failed...
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2009 19:32
If you are interested in making a contest and need help you are welcome to email me i have run 4 contest myself now the latest of which is stickied at the top of this forum. I will happily give you some pointers to get you going in the right direction.

The Aaron
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2009 07:14
After thinking for a while i decided that i will have to wait on the contest 'till after finals and have a summer contest. If anyone wants to create it, go right ahead!!! If not, this thread can be deleted.
~Aaron

Download Failed...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-16 09:02:17
Your offset time is: 2024-10-16 09:02:17