Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Dark Physics - { Phy Rigid Body wake up command Not working?}

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I updated everything, Darkbasic Pro, Dark Physics, and the latest Physx drivers today, My game was working perfectly before but now whenever i try to wake up a rigid body from sleeping it just doesnt wake up, infact if i use the command wake up rigid body on its own, it freezes the object acting as if i typed the command rigid body sleep, Im using this command on a Vehicle object, it worked perfectly before i updated, is anyone else experiencing this? or do i have to report it as a bug. P.S i tried simply putting the command down to a keystroke..if i pressed key 5 it would of made the rigid body sleep then if i pressed 6 it would supposedly make it wake up but it doesnt, so its not down to my coding.
peterJBE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2009 13:52
I experience the same problem when I recompile the FreeCaveDemoExample (cfr 2008 NVDIA PHYSX competion) with dbpro version 7.1 and up , but when I compile with 6.8
peterJBE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2009 13:55
Execuse me. Typing error!!
I don't experience the problem when I compile with DBPRO 6.8

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 14:41:46
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 14:41:46