Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / X File Problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

sorry I don't know where to post and the offical support does not answer.

Model Pack Problem:

We've downloaded the model pack 9 and 10 and want to import the X-Files in our Model Editor MED (we're using the 3D-Gamestudio). After the importing we got problems with the animation of the weapon. The Hands are animated, but the weapons are not. The weapons are just groups and are not connected to the hands, also they don't have any bones attached, too.

How can we attach the weapon to the hands so that the weapon fits exactly into them? We've tried some other model packs with weapons also (DX10 version etc.)...

I've attached 2 screenshots to this email, so you can see what I mean:

www.crew51.com/user/weinhold/weapon_bones.jpg
www.crew51.com/user/weinhold/weapon_noBones.jpg

We've also bought the model pack 22 last week and imported the models the same way. All Bones etc. were correct and the animation works just fine (greate content btw.)!

Can you tell us, which program can import/export these X files correctly. We've tested the following and don't get correct results:

* MED
* fragMOTION
* ultimate Unwrap
* Milkshape
* Max
* Blender

All people say that the X files in pack 9 and 10 are corrupted. Can you upload a new one? Or can you export them in *.FBX File format. This would be really greate.

Regards
André
JRH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2009 18:57

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 11:16:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 11:16:27