Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Wicked.mp3 from McFarland BEATS

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2009 06:23
Hi all! Just wanted to drop in that I've finished another song, you can check it out over at:

http://www.mattmcfarland.com/index.php/component/content/article/36-exciting/92-qwickedq-wickedmp3.html

It's a fast-paced techno-industrial song, hope you like!

AS ALWAYS: IT's free for you to use!

Rudolpho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2009 12:32 Edited at: 6th May 2009 12:33
Well, this isn't really my kind of music, but I reckon it would fit rather well with some battle / action scene in a game, yes.

To still try to say something constructive, while it did indeed have some variation, you had to wait quite a long time for that to show up. (In other words, the song was a bit too long in my opinion and thus repetitive - this may well have been the intention though, and, seeing as it is probably supposed to loop, may in fact make it seem less repetitive than a 60 sec track looping over and over again).

Matt McFarland
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2009 22:43
Thanks! Yeah it is a bit repetitive, I could have added more variation I admit! I do really enjoy the song as is, so I went ahead and hit the upload button. I think if I put in a little more effort, added some new instruments etc it would sound better. Some things to do for the next song!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 08:19:13
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 08:19:13