Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / RE: Array problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I still have no idea what to do.
When I try to test my game it says "runtime error 118 array does not exist or array subscript out of bound at line 19322" I click the ok button and a few seconds later... "we have encountered a problem and need to close extra debug 0-0" I would use the "see what it was compiling at the time" trick but I have NO text (what I mean by this is that when I try to get a new entity, see help, etc. there is no text there is only the outline of the "Accept" and "decline" button or whatever it is!) I have version V1 and when I try to upgrade (oh boy)It says that it can't open the files for writing. (yes FPS is closed) If anyone has any idea how to solve this PLEASE respond, I don't care how long the response is if it has to be. -
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 6th May 2009 18:43
There are just too many possible causes for this problem. Debug 0-0 means that the engine crashed for no "known" reason. The most common reason is that you placed something in the level that's causing it to crash. It's normally the last thing you did. If all else fails, you can always uninstall and reinstall.

Here is a possibility I gleaned from a quick search:

Quote: "Is automatic floor on? Trying turning it off. When I turn it on I always get the same error message as you!

Hope this helps!

TFPSCR"

Brian.

Fps n00b
Years of Service
User Offline
How do you turn off the automatic floor?
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 7th May 2009 00:36
In the editor click File>Preference> and uncheck the box that says "Automatic Floor".

Brian.

Fps n00b
Years of Service
User Offline
No, it was unchecked. Also I couldn't tell which one it was because the text is gone; don't ask me how. I had to watch a video on youtube to find which one it was. Do you think that the text being gone is linked to this?
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2009 21:32
Most likely it is please post your system specs and FPSC version so we can help further.

But i strongly suggest you contact TGC order support.

Fps n00b
Years of Service
User Offline
I have but they haven't gotten back to me yet.
I sent my email to the same place that sent me the download instructions is that the place I should send it to?
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2009 21:49
No that email address is dead only sends out doesn't receive mail.

Find order support here http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=contact_orders

The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2009 21:51 Edited at: 7th May 2009 21:52
EDIT

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 11:16:53
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 11:16:53