Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Objects not showing?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2009 16:35
Yesturday I was reading through the fpsc guide and manual, and trying to get myself into this fpsc. which I think is actually pretty cool so far.

But anyway, I learned how to add dynamic lights and a switch for those lights and It worked great. Except, on the wall that I had the dynamic switch on, I had two static light items and of course two dynamic lights in front. When I built the test exe. the lights can be turned on and off as expected but the two static items were not there or showing.

So what I did is move the static light items and the dynamic light to another wall and reran the test. This time everything worked out well and the static light were showing.

Is it just that you can't have static items on the same wall as a dynamic item (being the switch)? or what would cause this to happen? I did look first for an answer and did not find one, if there is an answer somewhere I would appreciate a link to it.

thanks in advance.
Apple Slicer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2009 04:02
Well, we need to know what Version of Fpsc you are running.

tatts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2009 07:04
I'm sorry I should have mentioned that.

Anyway I am running the latest update 1.15.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 11:15:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 11:15:59