Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Where do I begin and What do I need Have fpsc free now

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am completely lost. I want to build a game and have a storyboard made up (sort of).
I downloaded FPS Creator trial to see if that may be what I need and was soon sent in many different directions.
What do I really need beside the complete FPSC to make a game. Is there a tutorial on how to begin somewhere?
BiggAdd
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2009 12:53
I've moved this to the FPSC Chat section.

Hopefully the guys here can get you started with FPSC!

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th May 2009 13:08 Edited at: 11th May 2009 13:09
Welcome Raybrite Check out the Community Guide (http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=131868&b=21), that will explain a lot!

Raybrite
Years of Service
User Offline
I have downloaded and printed a copy of that book. It mentions a lot of other programs. I have downloaded many of them milkshape, anim8tor and a few others and now I am more confused that before.
That was the reason for the question.
I am only trying to start a program, get the scenery or a town in place and make someone walk down a street. That would probably encourage me more than anything right now.
I cannot seem to get a house built with FPSC yet. I have listened to the beginning tutorial about three times and have some free entities.
I think I am just overwhelmed with information and trying to figure out what I don't need more than anything else.
Please forgive my many mistakes and ignorance. I will be 69 this month and my photo just don't fit in with the others.
bond1
Years of Service
User Offline
Start here with the video tutorials: http://www.fpscreator.com/video_tutorials.html

----------------------------------------
"bond1 - You see this name, you think dirty."
Raybrite
Years of Service
User Offline
I think my condition is hampering me. I keep getting sleepy when I watch them. I will go through them. They should keep me busy until my new software arrives.
I have been a bit sick and busy with trips to the hospital to transport people.It has been keeping me rather busy and tiring me out. Sorry for bothering everyone. Your assistance has helped me greatly.
I now have the answer to almost all of my problems. Should be able to begin soon.
Thanks again.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 11:16:28
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 11:16:28