Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Dark Physx documentation doesn't load or fails

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2009 19:31 Edited at: 12th May 2009 19:34
I have dark physx installed and running. However when I go to read the docs nothing shows up. I am looking in my DBP folder under projects then under the Dark Physics folder. For examples if I load any of the 2008 competiton say the cloth DBP example it loads to a blank page. If I try the flowing fluids it also loads to a blank page. I jump to the demos folder and open rigid bodys and open water it also loads to a blank screen. Lets see if I go the the Tutorials folder and open pretty much anything they load as blank projects. This goes on for most of the documentation in all the folders.

I am opening the DBP files. What gives? How can I learn about it with no examples?
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2009 19:58
The main help files in physx are chm files, and are not visible from the ide, only a normal help info on the command is available from the ide.

Have you changed anything in the ide so that it loads code differently, as it sound like it cannot find the files.

One thing you could try in re installing the demo files.

if you have already tried that, see if its possible to load the files as source files.

apart from that I can't think of anything else you could try.

open to anyone else with an idea.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.
DrReaper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2009 20:08
Can I print out any documentation for Dark PhysX?

I have not added anything the IDE I just reloaded everything and patched it up to play around with Dark Physx. My programs are loading and working.

I just checked and these demos are added with the 1.5 update for dark physx. They don't open from the archive either. Can you open them on your computer?
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th May 2009 20:57
the chm can be printed take about 4 hours and 300 sheets printed on one side of paper.

I can open all the physX demo files to read in the ide can also read them in any of the other ide's.

might be it did not install right the first time, unless you have already tried that.

have you down loaded the big demo file?

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 22:22:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 22:22:33