Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPS Creator Model Pack 3 A Bust?

Author
User Banned
Posted: 13th May 2009 01:30 Edited at: 13th May 2009 03:20
I got FPSC Model Pack 3 recently and only after i install it does FPSC act up it loads normally but right before it says the edition of FPSC your on it says sorry for the inconvenience but FPS Creator - Map Editor send or dont send error report. this is getting really annoying as i have been waiting for a long time for this pack for my upcoming game (atob.synthasite.com) please respond ASAP EDIT: yes i have tried reinstalling theres a picture

Attachments

Login to view attachments
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 13th May 2009 06:19
After you install some model packs, you need to re-update the version .

Installing some model packs also installs an older version of the game.exe. Ater you install a model pack, run the latest update again.

Brian.

Brennan
User Banned
Posted: 13th May 2009 06:54 Edited at: 13th May 2009 15:34
Will do thanks

EDIT: I checked it and sure enough the icon is an older one not the newer one or at least its different updated and WORKS!!!! Thank you so much i dont know why i didnt think of that xD

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 11:22:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 11:22:32