Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Looking to Contract GOOD GDK coder, and also Web,php,mysql folks

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2009 20:34
This isn't a team request - this is about money for the right canidates. USA preferred for simplicity's sake - 1099 contract work. (Sub-contracting)

1: Need GDK Guru to help Jegas, LLC maintain and take the Jegas Game Classes to the Next Level! Add additional projects and tools for existing customers as well as sweetening the deal for newcomers! This canidate will be required to help with ongoing customer support, logging time, use of CRM system and project managment system and must be able to communicate effectively with customers and management.

2: Need SKILLED/Experience Web developers who can get around PHP and MySQL. Linux experience a plus.This canidate will be required to help with ongoing customer support, logging time, use of CRM system and project managment system and must be able to communicate effectively with customers and management.

I know this isn't a job board - and team requests are frowned upon but this isn't some "I'm writing the New A1 Video game title"... This is a fellow developer like yourselves who has more going on than I can do myself.

Scope out my web site, scope out Jegas Game Classes, whatever.. but there is a real opportunity here, and so you know there are 7 people already on my staff and we are a real company.

I come here because most of you, like me, are enthusiasts about this technology stuff, games, etc... That's the type of coders I'm looking for: Creative, Bright, self motivated.

Serious inquires only please folks!

Thank You...
--Jason

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size
Zotoaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2009 21:31
Although team requests generally aren't allowed, people at TGC know you and your talent and don't think they'd mind much.

Get me on MSN at zotoast@hotmail.co.uk (not USA, but hey, that's how globalization works right?). We shall discuss further!
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2009 23:10
Thanx Zotoaster Emailing you now

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size
Jumpster
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm interested. And you know my motives. I didn't know about this post earlier or I would have responded here first. Get in touch with me when you get a chance.

Regards,
Jumpster
adastras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2009 14:03 Edited at: 15th May 2009 14:04
This DarkGDK is not good
It is necessary to do a new own Game Engine/DirectX 9.0c Wrapper.
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2009 17:56
@Adastras - we already have something in the works but that is besides the point and is off topic.

@Jumpster - And anyone else interested, send me a skill set list.

--Jason

DragonsLair
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2009 11:36
If you are still looking for someone i am a professional web developer with experience int php, mysql, javascript, html etc

jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2009 17:29
Emailing you

AlexI
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2009 18:04 Edited at: 28th May 2009 18:06
Quote: "[quote]DragonsLair"

Quote: "Looking to Contract GOOD GDK coder"

Quote: "ive tried:
dbLoadObject("http:////www.dragonslaircommunity.com//mmorpgchars//test.x",6);"

[/quote]

video playback
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello "jason p sage":

if the offer still in action ,i will be very glade to participate in.
i have a good knowledge of dark gdk,good command of C++ game programming (ogre game engine,
directx api,opengl),also shader programming(HLSL,CG).also,i made some tutorials on this forum
about integrating dark gdk with third party libs(CEGUI,fmod sound system,direct show,..) witch
will enhance it's abilities.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=150733&b=22
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=150376&b=22
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=148937&b=22
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=147978&b=22

.if this get acceptance ,please e-mail me at:
mahmoudgalal57@yahoo.com

thanks.
jason p sage
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2009 09:19
@Video Playback - Great credentials - but I believe I have found a DarkGDK Jegas Game Classes helper

I'm still in need of php, mysql, web developers at the moment.

Recently someone refused to accept phone calls, and would only do business via IM: I need people with good communication skills who can call clients, be contacted by clients via telephone/skype; additionally one would need to contact me and their assigned project manager by phone as well.

Instant messenger isn't fast enough, and its impersonal for clients' sakes.

--Jason

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 03:36:28
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 03:36:28