Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Teleporting Issue

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everyone, sorry if this has been asked about already, but I just tried out FPSC a couple of days ago. I have a teleport that goes from the 3rd floor to the 7th floor, but when I test it out in the preview area, I end up one floor below the 7th, into nothingness. I remember reading somewhere about a glitch with there being a wall south of your teleport that you will get stuck or something. I'm not exactly sure what this is all about, if any of you guys could help I'd really appreciate it.

P.S. if this IS a bug then how is it that the game creators go about fixing this? Will they release version 1.16 and that should solve it or.. how exactly does it work around here? And lastly, I'm just going to mention this so people don't come flaming me for not posting this on the bug area of the forums.. I'm simply checking if this really is a bug or not before I go off and do all that since this might be something that is commonly known within the FPSC community, but seeing as I'm new I wouldn't know it

Thanks a lot!

Total Newbie...
Maig
Years of Service
User Offline
Could anyone please help me out?

Total Newbie...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 11:19:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 11:19:21