Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Newbie question regarding MP 5

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2009 03:13
There are different hand/arm textures included from which I can choose to start with as *boxing weapon*

But when using a weapon it always shows the black glove/bare arm texture - Am I missing something or are the weapon nads/arms not changable at all?

also when using this pack at the start of the game I'm asked if I want to choose Aiko or AI which probably means if I want the smaller or larger hands. since I find it confusing for players - how can I got rid of that? Rephrasing it for male/female is no option I have to choose the player sounds at game creation.

Thanks for any advice you can give me!

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2009 06:53
Sorry, but I really can't understand what you're trying to get across. Could you be a bit more specific?

"You are not smart! You are very un-smart!"
The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2009 12:04
OK:

How do I make it so that the weapons show the glove/arm testure that I want?

By default its the black fingerless glove with bare arms but I want the black sleeves. Do I have to change the texture entry manually for each weapon I am using - or is there an easier way?

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 11:17:51
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 11:17:51