Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / A few questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Alright I have a few questions to improve my game.

1. Is it possible the make grenades "grenades" not a weapon. E.g. right click to throw grenade.

2. Is it possible the make a flash-bang grenade that applies white to the screen if within like 15 feet of so.

3. Is it possible to make a person only able to carry two weapons and use "E" to switch between them. And also a pickup OPTION not just instantly pick up the weapon.

4. Is it possible to make classes?

If any of these things are possible that would be great if someone could help me out. Also i believe most of these require scripting. (Just to let you know I'm new to scripting in FPSC but not new the coding. I've coded a runescape private server so I have some experience coding but no scripting. so once more if someone could help me that would be great.
henrypan321
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "3. Is it possible to make a person only able to carry two weapons and use "E" to switch between them. And also a pickup OPTION not just instantly pick up the weapon."

Why don't you just put 2 weapons on the map so the character can pick them up?
DJ Almix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2009 08:31
Quote: "1. Is it possible the make grenades "grenades" not a weapon. E.g. right click to throw grenade."

No sorry, not without a mod.
Quote: "
2. Is it possible the make a flash-bang grenade that applies white to the screen if within like 15 feet of so."

I have heard of this wayy....back when these forums were small a FPSC bigshot called butters did something like this

Quote: "3. Is it possible to make a person only able to carry two weapons and use "E" to switch between them. And also a pickup OPTION not just instantly pick up the weapon."

Again you could, but I think with a mod you could alternate between weapons. Other then that you would have to only have 2 weapons throwout the game.

Quote: "4. Is it possible to make classes?"

Hmm, this is a tough one I think you would have to make multiple .EXE's. Make a start screen showing the .EXE's to pick each different game (different class). This would require a multiple games just with different weapons try it out though.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-16 01:18:24
Your offset time is: 2024-10-16 01:18:24