Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Airmod compatible with v1.115?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2009 21:46
can someone tell me when , if, or what mod you need to run to get airmod v.06 to work with the later fps creator update?
because i really want low lag and ironsights, but to downgrade i have to re-install and re-download about a gig's worth of custom media.

please help!

my motto: if it looks awesome, it probbably is awesome.

shallowness is fun!
The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 02:18
Quote: "i have to re-install and re-download about a gig's worth of custom media"

Thats exactly what I just did.....

I recommend the following steps:
1.backup your FPS directory - best onto another drive.
2.then uninstall the game and the patches
3.THEN delete everything inside the directory
4.Install the game and the 1.09 patch
5.Ad the airmode scripts according to the readme and overwrite your game.exe with the one from airmod (personally I used S4ModV2)
6.And then choose ONE WEAPON and modify the gunspec - only one!
7. build a simple 2 (large) rooms game with 1 enemy whos main script is people/strafe
8. Now play the game and see if your weapon behaves like it should and like you want it too. the strafing enemy will show you if your ironsight setting is too slow (p.e.)

If you want to edit the gunspecs DONT return to the editor. just edit the gunspecs in the the mygame(or whatever)/gamecore/guns folder and play the game again. do this until you are satisfied with your weapon.

I recommend to reinstall all your weapon packs (and anything associated like hands etc.) first and check one (airmod-supported)weapon from each if everything works. After that reinstall the rest

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Or just download the new Project blue just put up on the thread today that has airmod support.

Best s4real

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-16 01:26:54
Your offset time is: 2024-10-16 01:26:54