Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] COZ Announment to make

Author
User Banned
Posted: 19th May 2009 22:54 Edited at: 19th May 2009 22:55
I would first like to say two things. First off this is probably going to be my last visit onto the forums. Second, COZ is not who you
think he is. In fact he is way different.

He may seem like a goody two shoes and a role model to most. I am prepared to tell you the truth though. Why? because im tired of all
his crap and how you think he is perfect and would give away anything because he is the almighty god.

Case in Point #1

COZ does not really like you guys like you think. In fact from what I have heard from him, he thinks pretty bad. We have been talking over MSN Messenger and I have all his messages saved. Here is some proof of what he said:

Case in Point #2

COZ is a pirate! Anyone remember when he started using Leadwerks for Demon Sun. Or was about to use it.

Its not that it bugs me that much its just that im tired of everyone giving him stuff when you dont even know who he is. So ban me, lock this thread but I just want people to know who the real COZ is. thanks and goodbye.

Anything is Possible!
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:20 Edited at: 19th May 2009 23:23
More recent proof to update on the pirate topic:

Anything is Possible!
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:26
ooo.
This no good.
I am glad you showed this.
I dont think i like COZ anymore..

He stood like a stone wall, not only in battle, but also for the Lord
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:27
Are you trying to joke around GJ? Or are you being Serious. I was pretty sure Pirating was a pretty serious thing around here on TGC. I thought it needed to be let out that I knew a pirate. Its not a good thing.

Anything is Possible!
General Jackson
User Banned
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:36
Nope. not joking around at all.
It makes me angry.
He was lieing to us all telling us his games were fpsc

He stood like a stone wall, not only in battle, but also for the Lord
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:36 Edited at: 19th May 2009 23:39
Uh oh... Looking at it from not really knowing either of you, I find it disappointing the COZ would be that kind of person (if this is legit), but I also find it disappointing that you would publicly post a personal attack on a member like this, and not refer it directly to a moderater.

-Kravenwolf

Success is not final--failure is not eternal.
Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:38
epic fail--- effin pirate

From The Staff Of Armageddon Games (C)
Lewis
VBOTB Developer '10
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:38
I think it's good that you told us.

I effin hate people who pirate.
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
I think some people ariund here know this for a long time... yeah it is true...

Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:45 Edited at: 19th May 2009 23:46
sorry for double post but i think you did a good job on saving those messages.. A little scary thought.
I hope you didnt saved the messages when i pirate leadwerks torque game engine fpsc all modelpacks including the last ones(cant) lol just kidding guys

Lets keep the humor in it.

Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:47
lol nice joke

Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:47
Please don't double post Just kidding.

-Kravenwolf

Success is not final--failure is not eternal.
Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:48
lol. nice joke

Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline

Um wow

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:50
"Equip Fire Extinguisher before posting"

I don't get it?

Anything is Possible!
Gears of War
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:50
Hmm... Food for thought.

1. Most people (including myself) respect CoZ as a GAME DESIGNER, and not as a personal friend.

2. CoZ does desrve BotB status regaurdless, as Demon Sun is still one of the best showcases for FPSC's potential. If what you say is true, then CoZ will probably end up getting kicked off the forum, in which case, I believe that his BotB status would no lnger be a huge source of pride.

3. If this is true, then a great figurehead in FPSC has died. CoZ has been around a while, and many will be disaponted to know this.

Survivor: Survival Horror project

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=147700&b=25
Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:51 Edited at: 19th May 2009 23:56

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:55 Edited at: 19th May 2009 23:56
Quote: "2. CoZ does desrve BotB status regaurdless, as Demon Sun is still one of the best showcases for FPSC's potential. If what you say is true, then CoZ will probably end up getting kicked off the forum, in which case, I believe that his BotB status would no lnger be a huge source of pride."

You really think that. What if I was to go steal 100 textures and put them all in my game and I ended up winning BOTB. Would I really deserve it?

Quote: "1. Most people (including myself) respect CoZ as a GAME DESIGNER, and not as a personal friend."

Then why in your 3rd point would you be disappointed if it was true(which it is)

Anything is Possible!
Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:56 Edited at: 19th May 2009 23:59
[img][/img]

yarrrrgghhh matey

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:57
If you are trying to make that an image then just put the Image tags around it. Please try to keep this serious though.

Anything is Possible!
Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Kravenwolf: nice one

@gow: some will be indeed disapointed , abiut BOTB status, i think they gave that status to often to people, [not saying it has been given to the wrong people]

Gears of War
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2009 23:57 Edited at: 20th May 2009 00:02
Quote: "You really think that. What if I was to go steal 100 textures and put them all in my game and I ended up winning BOTB. Would I really deserve it?"

I meant if it was 100% his work.

I also meant that the game itself should still be on BotB, but CoZ should not have the pleasure of keeping that title.

Quote: "Then why in your 3rd point would you be disappointed if it was true(which it is)"

Sorry. I really phrased my sentences wrong. I meant that I respect the game he made

Survivor: Survival Horror project

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=147700&b=25
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:01 Edited at: 20th May 2009 00:36
Quote: "Death to pirates then blame it on canadians
"
I'm Canadian, thanks a lot idiot... Wow, some people are such scum.

@Robert F, Thank you for posting this. But honestly, I do not lose respect for him as a game designer, just as a person. It's kinda like Hitler, he was an evil person, but he was also a genius. This is still very sad news, And I hope that you return soon, I will try and stay in contact. Good luck in whatever you choose to do.

Braden 713
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:02
Don't go blaming anythin' on us Canadians, we're doing just fine with our moose in our igloo's

But on the CoZ matter, this is rather disappointing to hear. As a FPSC user, and a long time fan of his work, it's not cool when you see something like this happen.

I do somewhat agree with Kravenwolf, I mean you could have just let a moderator know, and not leave the forums yourself in a way such as this, burning the bridge behind you. But it was your choice.

And in the end, I think really we just all appreciate (those who didn't know) learning of this.

We'll miss you Robert, and CoZ as well, pirate or no pirate.

Hope everything goes well for you man.

-Cheers
Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:03
dude if you watch southpark youll take it as a joke -- jesus christ man dont take it personal-- its a joke

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:04
Quote: "I do somewhat agree with Kravenwolf, I mean you could have just let a moderator know, and not leave the forums yourself in a way such as this, burning the bridge behind you. But it was your choice."

Well I was leaving anyway. I had emailed a mod though. Never got a return.

Anything is Possible!
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:04
Quote: "dude if you watch southpark youll take it as a joke -- jesus christ man dont take it personal-- its a joke"
Your insulting a whole nation. Isn't that a little like me insulting a race or something? But I'm sure if I did that, I would get in even more trouble.

Braden 713
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:05
Sorry for double post, but @ darimc: I'm Canadian as well, what he said was down right rude and inappropriate for the topic, but, easy man
Hockeykid
DBPro Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Quote: "dude if you watch southpark youll take it as a joke -- jesus christ man dont take it personal-- its a joke"
Your insulting a whole nation. Isn't that a little like me insulting a race or something? But I'm sure if I did that, I would get in even more trouble."

How about we just pretend this post never existed then we would have to fight, sound good?

Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:05 Edited at: 20th May 2009 00:07
The folowing comment is not allowed for human beings that will be angry when seeing the comment, or maybe human beings that are alergic for it.

@darimc: Hitler didnt stole is gineousity, did he?

Braden 713
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:06
@ Robert: Oh, ok I see. Well either way, you were a good addition to the forums, we'll miss you man.
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:07
Quote: "@ Robert: Oh, ok I see. Well either way, you were a good addition to the forums, we'll miss you man. "

Thanks. Maybe I will come back one day. Right now I doubt it as I have a lot of work to do.

Anything is Possible!
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:13
Such a noble act! To bring forth the blood thirsty pirate and perform a public hanging! Righteous liberty for all!

[/sarcasm]

In all honesty, I'm more disappointed in Robert than I am in CoZ.

Seriously, man, it sounds like you have a personal attachment to this and were just itching to get some evidence to put him down.

The more I read your post, the more it becomes clear that you're jealous of CoZ. He's reaped fame on these forums for his game design skills, and while you have none, you are left behind in the shadows as a normal member.

But you have hit quite a low here, my friend. Trying to publicly bash another member. Just send it to a moderator and have him banned. There's no need for this and the truth would have come to light anyway. But instead, you've chosen to do it yourself... I bet you wanted the creditf or it, too, am I right?

Go crawl back into your hole.

The one and only,

puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
@Robert: You'll be missed on this forum.

As for this...its shocking.
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:18 Edited at: 20th May 2009 00:18
Quote: "I bet you wanted the creditf or it, too, am I right?"

I bet your a pirate to. I find it shocking that if you aren't that you are backing up one. Plus, I have emailed a few mods. None of them want to reply and when they do they just blow me off. Just like you did and are doing.

Anything is Possible!
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:20
@Plystire, Yeah... I believe in people being publicly exposed for what they really are. I would want to know if the house next to mine was a halfway house, instead of finding out later that the guy in it was a pedophile and did something bad and no one knew he was one until it was too late. Ok, so obviously this is an extreme example, but same basic idea.

knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:22 Edited at: 20th May 2009 00:29
Not sure if I agree with the others or not... but have you noticed that COZ hasn't posted at all to defend himself?

knxrb

Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:22 Edited at: 20th May 2009 00:23
"I'm a pirate." Oh boy, didn't see that one coming.

Look at your post, man. You even had the nerve to edit out your OWN bad words, while leaving his.

Now, you're trying to put the blame onto people who are more upset with you than they are with CoZ. Very mature, very mature indeed.

The one and only,

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:23 Edited at: 20th May 2009 00:28
Quote: "I'm a pirate. Oh boy, didn't see that one coming.

Look at your post, man. You even had the nerve to edit out your OWN bad words, while leaving his.

Now, you're trying to put the blame onto people who are more upset with you than they are with CoZ. Very mature, very mature indeed.

The one and only,"

And your trying to put the blame on me for someone else pirating, but you are the mature one, and if you really want to know, he told me to post it.

Anything is Possible!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Plystire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:27
The only blame I have put onto you is none that you have put onto CoZ. I am saying that you're jealous of him. You practically said it straight-up:
Quote: "Why? because im tired of all
his crap and how you think he is perfect and would give away anything because he is the almighty god."

If I was trying to put the blame on you, I would have called you a pirate. But I haven't. I am only stating what I see. You are not to blame for his pirating, you are only to blame for your own feelings and anger towards him. You were just so upset about people praising him that once you found this out, it was too good to pass up and you had to come tell everyone what a monster he is.

And just look... the moment I pointed out that something was wrong with your intentions, you didn't waste any time to jump onto me and claim that I was a pirate as well. That.... is what makes you immature.

The one and only,

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:30
Quote: "If I was trying to put the blame on you, I would have called you a pirate. But I haven't. I am only stating what I see. You are not to blame for his pirating, you are only to blame for your own feelings and anger towards him. You were just so upset about people praising him that once you found this out, it was too good to pass up and you had to come tell everyone what a monster he is.

And just look... the moment I pointed out that something was wrong with your intentions, you didn't waste any time to jump onto me and claim that I was a pirate as well. That.... is what makes you immature."

Re-read my post. I edited it. He told me himself to post it. So say what you want.

Anything is Possible!
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2009 00:50 Edited at: 20th May 2009 00:51
OK I have locked this. I have handed out two bans here as well.

1) for RobertF for breaking AUP rule 3.11 "We do not tolerate posts made for the purpose of putting down another forum member, group of members, religion, our company, our staff or any of our moderators, past or present."

I also resent the implication that ignored an email about the subject... I just checked my email and it said "Its Robert F. Do you have an MSN or something we can talk on?" Even if I hadn't been asleep when it was sent I would hardly have thought this a message that needed responding to with any urgency.

2) Couple of days ban for DarimC. I understand you felt offended at a comment made by another user but as had been said numerous times before using stars to edit your own swearing is not acceptable. In the past users have been slapped for doing this. Obviously people are not taking it seriously enough, so in future if I see anybody star out your own swears (you know we can still see what you're saying) you too can have a couple of days holiday.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-16 01:26:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-16 01:26:13