Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Mission help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Yo everybody! I'm completely new on this forum, I'm currently working on a game and after about 5 minutes I had a major problem. To explain things, I'm making a game where you're climbing a big skyscraper, and on every new floor, you have to defeat ALL enemies before you can go into another elevator and proceed to the next floor. But my problem is that i can't make a "kill all enemies" mission. I want either the win zone to appear when all enemies are dead, or the elevator door to open only when the enemies are dead. Can anyone help me with this?
knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2009 18:13 Edited at: 20th May 2009 18:14
What you do is right-click the characters that you have to kill, scroll down to the 'Objective' setting and then set that to a number, I think you need to increase it by one for each enemy so enemy one will have an objective number of 1 etc..

Then right-click your win zone and give that an objective number of the last objective number of the enemies plus one.
Example:
Enemy 1 Objective No: 1
Enemy 2 Objective No: 2
Enemy 3 Objective No: 3
Winzone Objective No: 4

That way you need to complete the objectives before the winzone objective to continue.

If you walk into the winzone and you've not done the objectives then nothing will happen.

knxrb

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-16 01:20:03
Your offset time is: 2024-10-16 01:20:03