Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Multiplayer issues

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2009 07:52
Multiplayer issues

Another problem to report concerning multiplayer. A friend of mine and myself have made a few multiplayer games today for testing purposes, but for some reason, we can play his but not mine. This doesn't make any sense to me.

I have my router connected, but as long as he hosts the games he created, I can join his hosted game. But for no reason that I can understand, when I try to join the game that I created while he hosts the room, his name doesn't even appear on the open servers list. I've tried entering his IP, and it takes me to a new server as a spectator. Does anyone have any idea as to what the problem could be here? I've never expirimented with multiplayer before today.

-Kravenwolf

Success is not final--failure is not eternal.
knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2009 11:53 Edited at: 21st May 2009 18:05
Check that you have port 2303 open and also make sure it allows traffic to go both ways so you can accept incoming traffic as well

Other than that I can't think of any other reason

knxrb

Armageddon Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2009 17:30
sounds about right -- I can help you with that man-- up to you

From The Staff Of Armageddon Games (C)

http://www.soundclick.com/DjCollateral

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-16 01:25:00
Your offset time is: 2024-10-16 01:25:00