Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPS Creator Book Idea

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2009 15:37
Hi guys,

I had an idea for a book I was going to put together which incorporates all of the online communities tips, tricks and knowledge into one FPS Creator Bible if you will.

I know there is a guide available online by Redeye but this one will include step by step instructions along with screenshots on how to create special effects in the creator along with neat tips and tricks like making switches control lights etc or remote doors, along to overcoming how bugs can be fixed etc.

The aim of the book is to do the following:

Help others learn how to use the features in FPS Creator all in the one place, as lots of info is spread across many posts and can be hard to narrow down or find smoetimes.

Make it portable so people can learn on the move or whenever they feel like it and they dont need to b in front of their computer, as you can work on a game without being in the FPS Creator program. For instance planning level design, where enemies etc will be in the level, general look and feel you want before actually doing it in real design time.

To donate some sales of each book to the owners of gamecreators as I think they have the best selection of programs out there to date and would like to help any projects they have in the pipeline along with financial help.

Also to increase my own free games and multiplayer levels I am making to which I will use some of the money to purchase the newest model packs and segments to keep my own free games up to date and content flowing. (I only have up to model pack 6 at present cant afford the rest at mo lol)

Well I will keep the reasons short but if you think it would be a good idea it would be interesting to see ho wmany people would be interested in purchasing this book. It would be published using cafepress.co.uk services and wouldnt have an ISBN.

If people were interested I would of course ask the gamecreators team if it would be ok to proceed with such a task. However all trademarks and names would remain the property of the game creators as their name is surely registered, trademarked and copy righted.

Thanks guys.

Hazzman

Hear no evil, see no evil
knxrb
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2009 15:50
Sounds good.

knxrb

Red Eye
Years of Service
User Offline
Sounds Good Mate

Red Eye

puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
Good idea. Would this be community based? As in we all contribute stuff.
Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2009 20:39
Hey knxrb and Redeye thanks I was going to go around each of the posts and stuff that people really want to know how to do, even some of the more complicated tasks you may want your game to do which may involve the creator to change some fpi scripts or something will also be included,along with some simpler stuff as well like the light flickering, events triggered by trigger zones etc but I want to tell it in a way thats step by step, 1 step at a time, so the person doing the task isn't overwhelmed by a lot of info at once and then gets confused I know I do sometimes lol

Puppy of Kosh you have actually just started another idea as well lol, we could start a post possibly in the "FPSC work in progress section" and gather up what people in the community want in the book and want to know how to do. Also if there is something that hasn't been done before they could leave a question on it as well and hopefully someone from the community online could shed some light on it or offer a way of making it possible in the creator. If its not possdile then at least that person will know straight away and not dwell on it for a while good thinking

I was thinking of using an introduction to each task or section describing what we want to achieve in each tutorial and also a gamecreator.com username beside each one, to give that person credit for helping out with their posts online.

One niggle I have found unfortunately with cafepress book printing is that for the meantime they can only print in black and white so any screenshots will be in black and white I am afraid but I will be taking very high resolution pics so even when they turn to grey scale in the printing process, they should still be very clear to see.

I think I may get to work on it tonight gathering up some topics and testing them out in my cutepdf printer to make sure they meet the right page margins etc for cafepress . I will show and example on my website later on of a page or section I will make for the book and how it will look.

Thanks for the interest guys....Redeye could we maybe use some of your tutorials and tips etc in your guide and list you as the source for it?

Thanks

Hazzman

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2009 22:36
Hi guys,

I made a mockup of a tutorial I made myself and how it would look hopefully in a printed version of the book. I switched the printer to greyscale and hopefully as stated in the Cafepress website, the clarity should be the same as it is in the photo, as it is on paper.

check out the PDF file hosted on my website here:

http://www.techville.co.uk/fpscbible.pdf

Thanks

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 23rd May 2009 00:41
Are you talking about a "Hints and Tips" kind of thing or a "Learn FPSC in 24 Hours" kind of thing. The term "bible" usually means a comprehensive start to finish book, from installation to building a level to distribution... and of course hints and tips.

If you do this, no matter which way you go, I would love to see some kind of thought given to the layout and progression. What we have available now is great, but it's all over the place, even the Community Guide. It has little structure and doesn't really follow any progression. ( Sorry Nickydude )

Brian.

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2009 01:29
hey xplosys whats happenin? Yeah exactly what you said a hints and tips book but mixed in also with something in the format of the "Learn FPSC in 24 hours" kind of thing.

I look at it like a learning experience for myself as well as for example: I dont know how to edit the loading screen properly or menu screen to put a custom background in any of my FPSC multiplayer levels at the mo, or the HUD in the games, and like you say in a Learning in 24 horus kind of way we could bring all the knowledge for that together and show people in a step by step process. In doing so just researching and trying out these techniques, I myself am gaining more knowledge than I had before.

I like the way your thinking about progression through the book. We could incorporate simple things at the start, simple tutorials about making enemies spawn when walking into trigger zones and why its better to do this than making lots of them appear at same time at once i.e. to save on memory and computer resources used etc. So we could combine the tutorials and tips together in each chapter tell them how to do it and why we do it that way and slowly build up the pace ya know Definitely seems a logical way of doing it the way i think yer thinkin lol lot of thinkin in there

Do you think that sounds good or? Each book I am gonna have in a technical book format to which that PDF has been setup for the margins and sizes etc, but it will be bounded together I think using Wire-O those thoop things that go through pages as it will allow easy flicking through it.

Any more info or views xplosys keep em coming as I am writing them all down and taking them into account, they are most welcome . I notice on cafe press that each page in my chosen format can take up to 500 pages so if any thing runs over we could make it even a 2 book set. I am hungry for info thats for sure but theres so much online already, I submitted a query to the business development team at the game creators just to ask first if it is ok to go ahead with it and hopefully hear back from them on Monday at hte latest or Tuesday

Thanks for the support guys

Hazzman

Leaning Objects To The Side
Years of Service
User Offline
WOW..Hazzman,The FPS Creator Book Idea sounds Freaking Sweet!! I really like what you have shown so far...I would buy it that's for sure. I have always wanted to know how to make a person look Dead at the start...Thanks for the info. Keep up the good work. BTW what is the ETA on this project of yours? Please keep us posted. I hope you have a great weekend.

Cheers,
Tanya.
Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2009 02:15
hey tanya hows it going? thanks for the feedback on it Hopefully I can make it look a little more attractive as well each page with a little bit of a background or faded out image to give it some umph! so to speak lol

Hopefully by the end of it there will be a substantial amount of information inside it and help you make tons of games in new and different ways.

I do a lot of study of home courses at the mo but when i get bored senseless from them i whip onto hte computer and seem to loose track of time just making and creating things I would like to devote a lot of my attention to this idea if the gamecreators says its ok to go ahead with it, so I would estimate maybe 2 months at the most, possibly 3 , as I dont wanna skip over any important info people wanna see in it.

Hopefully people will keep me right as I go along and no problemo I will keep ya updated 100%. Oh and if there is any spellin mistakes ya have permission to slap me round head lol and I will fix them .

If theres anythign else Tanya you wanna see in it, lemme know and I will see if i can find articles on it

Thanks for the feedback speak soon.

Henry

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2009 18:25
Quote: "What we have available now is great, but it's all over the place, even the Community Guide. It has little structure and doesn't really follow any progression. ( Sorry Nickydude )"

You are now banned from the internet forever.*

Not really. I know what you mean, the Community Guide isn't supposed to be a start-to-finish kind of thing, it's just a collection for stuff to help you on your way (that's why it was called 'The Hints & Tips Guide to begin with).

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2009 18:58
Quote: " it's just a collection for stuff to help you on your way "

And that's what I asked Hazzman, if he was doing the same thing or if he was doing a start to finish (bible) kind of thing. I'm not sure I made myself clear.

Brian.

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2009 19:05
What might be an idea is to walk the reader through creating a game from start to finish, from the ideas phase, through the planning stages, research, gathering resources, skills needed, plot/back story, map creation, lighting, entity placement... You get the idea, a bit like programming books usually go through making a game and explaining as they go along. That way the reader will end up with a finished game they've created themselves.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2009 19:11
Yep... That's what I was hoping he meant by bible.

Brian.

puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
I agree, a start to finish thing would probably be better, but could an entire book be written for that? I wrote a start to finish horror level tutorial and that was only 20 pages or so. It had lighting, level design, making textures for it etc...so it would be hard to write an entire book about making an fpsc game (IMO).
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2009 19:24
To quote Nickydude....
Quote: "ideas phase, through the planning stages, research, gathering resources, skills needed, plot/back story, map creation, lighting, entity placement... "

and to add a few more.... character placement, spawning, AI, game-play, music, menus, finalizing, building, distributing, etc...

I think you could write a good size book.

Brian.

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2009 19:28
Quote: "I agree, a start to finish thing would probably be better, but could an entire book be written for that? I wrote a start to finish horror level tutorial and that was only 20 pages or so. It had lighting, level design, making textures for it etc...so it would be hard to write an entire book about making an fpsc game (IMO)."

It wouldn't be a book about creating a single game, just as a programming book doesn't concentrate on a single game. It would be a book about how to use and get the best out of FPSC with those ideas put into real-world use by applying them as the reader goes along.

Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2009 20:19
After June 3, I'll be out of school, so I'll be free to help write for this. Sounds like a great idea, and if you're up for it, I'd love to help write it.

Follow Molten Byte Design on Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/MoltenByte
Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2009 20:44
Hey guys just back from overtime in work and it sucks workin on a Saturday I tell ya .

I have been reading over the ideas and comments since last night and I think there is some really good ideas coming from each person and is giving me more and more thought as to how to progress with the book.

We could have one section of the book sort of as a reference guide which tells us individually how to do each thing in a game like e.g. "Making characters dead from the start" etc then say in second half of book or last 1/3rd we could put them into practice showing illustrated a small level being made in which we will test all of the material in the book out on, like flickering lights, switches to activate things, trigger zones, hurt zones, and the like and give tips etc on the level design, AI and all that thrown together if that makes any sense? lol

I am just gettin my dinner here at the mo but you guys have already given me more ideas than I had originally thought of which is excellent and I think this book with the communities help will be a wealth of information. We could have a small level we build at the start of the book and we deal with level design tips and entity placement etc to start with...then we save the level and each tutorial or "workshop" we do, we can do it on that level and demonstrate how to do it, and show the results it accomplishes the work we do to it.

Hopefully the book will mean a person who is a new user of FPSC X10 or X9 can get up to speed quickly and build complex games in little to no time at all with a not so steep learnin curve of throwing lots of info at them

Just gonna stick tyhis burger in micro then I will be back mmmmm burger

mgarand
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2009 21:16
Quote: "back from overtime in work and it sucks workin on a Saturday I tell ya ."
tell me what..... aarhg hate saturday work

cool idea about that book, i got much tips and tricks for x10 so if you want i can add some stuff.

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 23rd May 2009 21:38
I can write a tutorial on how to make fully working weapon from start to finish in 3dsmax and photoshop.This is a great idea and it would look very cool.

A.K.A. chargerbandit
[href]http://chargedstudios.ultimatefpsc.com/[href]
The Fps Creator rocks!
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2009 22:52
Quote: "I can write a tutorial on how to make fully working weapon from start to finish in 3dsmax and photoshop.This is a great idea and it would look very cool.
"

Cool.

I want a new computer!
Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd May 2009 23:06
Hey guys @ gunner yeah anything you want to add or have different ways of doing things email them to me or post them here because anything posted here in reply to this thread I am writing down and implementing into my book so anything you know tips tricks or info about the program is most welcome.

@ mgarand yeah I would definitely like to have a look at stuff you have typed up if possible or written. If you have any tips, tricks or info on doing things other ways if you could email me then in a word document or an open office document of any type it would be greatly appreciated. The I can slot them into the areas where the tips and tricks fit into different parts of the book and put your username from on here as the source.

@ dj master and @ Creator Rocks - I agree with FPS Creator rocks DJMaster its an awesome idea as I have tried in 3D canvas pro to make models and animations put I just dont have the time at the mo to learn it on my own. If someone like you could do that for us and take screenshots for each step along the way it would be awesome along with the procedures in the program etc to get it into FPSC when its finished I think would be of major use to al ot of people on here, Thanks.

I think for people contributing tutorials and information that if they have any permanent websites I would like to link them in the book at the end or the start to help drive some traffic to the sites in return for their time. Or a resources section could be compiled at the end listing them along with websites that provide free content for the creator like model packs, signs, segments etc which we can all share and use.

This book is definitely coming together I can feel it

Cheers for the feedback so far

Henry

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 20:25
I got a reply from Rick at the gamecreators and have pasted it below:

"You are free to create your book. You just can't call it an official guide.

If you use any info from the forums then you must ask the users who presented that info for their OK to use their info.

Let us know how you get on."

So I will be looking through the forums gathering what I can and asking people if its okay to use their info or not. If no responses come back from asking permission then I will try and find another way of doing what they are trying to achieve or find another post about hte same topic by a different person who may have found an other way.

Keep an eye on your PM boxes Hazzman is about lol scarey I know

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 22:26
Ok ill get my ass working on the tutorial.

A.K.A. chargerbandit
Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 22:31
cheers dj I am looking around for tips and methods etc of doing stuff emailed a few people but no replies yet (fingers crossed)

Hopefully people will be okay with about 10 different users emailed about using their posts but lets see what happens over nexct day or two I think the time zones we are in might mess some people up specially ones in the US etc :p

Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2009 02:45
I'll send you some stuff next week. This week is busy with family coming in and out for my graduation, so next week I'll have some free time.

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2009 02:50
thanks gunner I am gettin a layout together to break it up into section so anything you can send would be gratefully appreciated then I can divide it into the relevant sections for ya

That moltenbyte is yer online blog Gunner? Cause I will put that in the reference section as well for your website if you like And the same for DJ master at http://chargedstudios.ultimatefpsc.com/
is your website address?

Cheers.

Apple Slicer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2009 02:57 Edited at: 2nd Jun 2009 02:58
<off topic> Gunn3r, where are you graduating from? </off topic>

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2009 03:52
Hey guys just finally after months of doing my brain in I found a really easy way for FPS Creator X10 users to get rid of the skybox problem where you choose a skybox texture, then test the game in the editor and everything is fine. However when you build the game as an .exe and test it out, you will find that more than not, there is the sci fi background (greeny mountains) always in the background no matter what sky texture you build the game with.

Tomorrow I will do another tutorial on a very simple method to fix this and what causes it. I will include examples again in screenshots etc.
All that is needed is to delete a folder from the game after it has been built and replace it with another folders content and then run the .exe again (without doing anything in the editor, this is all windows explorer).

Also if you have been wondering how to change the ambient lighting in multiplayer arena games, I will also show you in a tutorial which script you need to edit to achieve the desired effect. All that is needed is one number changed in a .FPI file and thats it, simple. For instance I always add lights to my multiplayer games and until tonight I couldnt get the ambient light to be as dark as I wanted, it always remained at a setting of 255 which is the normal default brightness of any map when you hit "New Arena" or "new" for a single player. Again we edit the script after the game has been built in its file structure, and we will do it also in windows explorer. I will include screenshots and folder structures of how to find these things in Windows Vista (which is what I am using right now).

Cheers, keep an eye out tomorrow night for the tutorials, and I will be placing each one on my website as a quick reference guide as a PDF document, until I get enough for my book. All the best.

Henry

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2009 04:07
Also I realized for a snow level I created on my website about a week ago fog can be added to mulitiplayer arena games also I will show that as well in a seperate tutorial. Pretty much the same as the ambient light one I might add and requires just changing a few values in the setuplevel.fpi file once the game has been built.

DarkFrost
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2009 04:26
Well From what i see going on here it seems cool. Nice idea, good sample tut and looking forward to it. Hell i dont even mind writing stuff for the book

[img][/img]
Gunn3r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2009 08:38
@Apple Slicer, I'm in the car heading home from Tualatin High's graduation. I should be able to work on this stuff soon, as family is visiting through the end of the week.

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2009 20:15
hey guys just in from work and after a srcumptious steak pie dinner mmmmmmm ooo yeah time to get to work

I will be uploading a new multiplayer level tonight to my website and a new video to youtube and the tutorials so keep an eye out throughout the night if yer looking for some more tutorials and they will appear online 1 by 1 each time it is created.

The level I am uploading tonight is using the techniques in the tutorials except for the fog part cause I felt it didnt need it.

@ cyclone, yeah anything you think is of interest cyclone fire away man and I will put it in there for you like its no prob. Cheers for any input.

No problem gunner anytime ya get a chance any tutorials or tips etc is greatly appreciated

See yas lata time to get to work

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 4th Jun 2009 21:34
I would love to be like a real book,1st chapter ideas ect. 3rd chapter level design ect. and then all the ultimate extra tips at the end and the useful tips in some chapters.

A.K.A. chargerbandit
Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2009 23:25
yeah me too it sounds like a good idea DJ I am gettin some things out of my system that I have been plagued by in all my games and just found out last night how to fix 3 things that have been annoying me for about past year lol

I will start on some level design tips and placement of entities and that kinda stuff over next few days unfortunately tonight i only uploaded my new multiplayer level to my webspace and got this new tutorial done for the skybox problem in multiplayer games, which you can have a jeff juke at here:

http://www.techville.co.uk/skyboxtut.pdf

But i am totally knackered tonight from work so I will be relaxing with some TV before bed and then start again tomorrow. check out this tutorial see if you can get it workin if u have had the same problem

Will do the other two tomorrow in the same tutorial as they are both involved editing the same script. I will probably be splitting all these tutorials into seperate sections in the book so tutorial 1 etc is what I call them on my computer to see how many I have but in the book they will be organised and not just one after the other .

Till tomorrow night guys

Harry

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jun 2009 21:52
Hey guys been babysitting for like the past week and got no work done whatsoever...until tonight I made another multiplayer level tonight and is on my website along with a walkaround video...however I will tomorrow night be using all of my spare time which is about 2 or 3 hours to make the "Fog" tutorial in multiplayer games, also the "Ambient lighting" in multiplayer games as well using the level setup script contained in the cpiled .exe program, and starting to add some tips and level design ideas to the book to fatten it up.

All are of course free to view and sample on my website all of which I have 2 so far but should have another 3 or 4 by tomorrow midnight.

I will be doing some courses tonight so enjoy the level I made "The Tomb" in the meantime. thanks.

Hazzman

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 24th Jun 2009 22:13
Just one thing,will the pdf version of the book be free to download? Im going to start making tutorials next week as im buying a laptop on friday.

A.K.A. chargerbandit
[href]http://chargedstudios.netne.net/index.htm[href]
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 00:07
Quote: "I had an idea for a book I was going to put together which incorporates all of the online communities tips, tricks and knowledge into one FPS Creator Bible if you will."

Yeah, I think we have all had the desire to write an FPSC book, or at least a tutorial or guide, right Nickydude?

Quote: ""What we have available now is great, but it's all over the place, even the Community Guide. It has little structure and doesn't really follow any progression. ( Sorry Nickydude )"

You are now banned from the internet forever.*"

lol
I think Nickydude's community guide is great, and I refer to it more than the manual.

Quote: "Are you talking about a "Hints and Tips" kind of thing or a "Learn FPSC in 24 Hours" kind of thing."

I have been thinking about writing a book on 3D Game Design, and thought of asking TGC's permission to bundle a CD with the trial version on there.
I guess just a link to the website would be better than the CD, but some people on dial up might like the CD better.
Links to FragMOTION and MilkShape 3D would have to be included in my book as well, because they are very affordable alternatives to high end 3d modeling programs.

I like the "Learn FPSC in 24 Hours" theme, so maybe I will title my book "... fast!" instead of seting the time limit on it.
24 hours is hardly time to memorize half of the manual, much less learn anything.

Quote: "It wouldn't be a book about creating a single game, just as a programming book doesn't concentrate on a single game."

Nobody writes a book based on just One Game eh? hmmm
Like I said, my book would not focus on FPSC (it would be the focus of several chapters though), but the idea of an FPSC Bible would rock...

"In the beginning, Lee Bamber created the Darkness which preceeded the light, and he saw that it was necessary and thus good. And then, he created FPSC which bloomed with its brightness, and he saw that it too was good..."

..the rest is history.

Good Luck with this, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 00:31
I think Nickydudes guide is great too, and if people come up with new hints, tips and tricks they can (and probably will) be added to it. Since we already have this great resource, I was hoping that Hazzman was wanting to do a more structured type of thing, like learning FPSC from the bottom up. I guess it was his use of the word bible that got me excited. Not another collection of hints and tips, but a comprehensive user manual as the word bible would denote.

Brian.

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 00:54
Hey cheers for the comments I totally agree with everything said for sure it will be structured in the end and am probably gonna start right from the start after I get the next few tutorials out of the way as they are issues I see a lot of posts about but its simple to fix if they searched correctly for it as the search featur eon the forum does have to b pretty specific sometimes it can be missed.

But yeah I will start from the start writing it as of now as I was meant to be doing my CIW course but cant concentrate as visitors are downstairs and sooener they go the better lol

Yeah the guide is definitely outstanding I emailed Nickydude but got no reply if I could use some hints and tips to work into the book so I will make my own up I guess the joy of the FPS creator program is that things can be done in different ways like fo rinstance I have seen 3 different ways from my own about that tutorial of making characters appear dead at the start. I guess whatever one a person is comfortable with trying or doing it the one they will go for .

But yeah I will see what I can come up with and if it doesn't fit into a book I can always just make tutorials on my website for people to download and use for free. I will start now for an hour or two see what ideas come into my head

The guide is very impressive I must say I found it slightly over whelming the first time I used it there was so much info on the pages that I lost track of following along a few times but it is quick to get info on what your lookin foe when you find it and is quite informative I must say .

Coach Shogun 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2009 04:41
I'd be willing to contribute some hints about x10 lighting effects for you. Give me a little time to work a tutorial up, and to experiment with lights some more. I have a pretty decent technique down now, but it needs a little perfecting. This is a real nice idea you've got here, and I have some motivation for you: . But you only get it once the book is finished. There, now you should be working extra hard, jk. Can't wait for this thing.

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2009 03:03
hey coach yeah it would be greatly appreciated for sure and I will work it into the book. I will put a link to your website also in the book for contributing and credit of course thanks man. Just gimme a shout when your finished and I can put it into my folder which is growing a lot of pages in which the book will be made from.

Plenty of pictures are also good or screenshots of whats going on and I will resize them if need be to fit into the page guideline sizes I have. The book of course will be black and white overall which helps keep down costs and is all cafepress do at the mo but the pictures can still be made out clearly even in black and white

all the best man I am looking forward to seeing the tutorial . I will also add it to my website so people can see examples of how the book will look like.

Hazzman

Coach Shogun 20
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2009 03:07
lol, okay. Thanks for the link. My site needs updating, lol. Anyway, I'll get started once I have the time to.

Hazzman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2009 19:40
ok sounds like a good deal to me thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 17:32:50
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 17:32:50