Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / code generation failure

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi im using darkgdk and i have just bought dark physics and ai. I can use darkgdk without problems but when i try anything with physics i get the error: "fatal error LNK1257: code generation failed".so far ive tried avery example and same result. i was wondering if anyone khew of the solution ive looked through forum and nothing yet.
towmaster
Years of Service
User Offline
update, i purchased dbpro online due to all the documentation saying i had to have it to register physics. now im getting the same error when i compile. after i install dbphysics, the activation screen comes up it says dbPro( valid certificate). so i click verify, then when i enter e-mail and activation key it says product unknown. now im probably missing something from frustration but i will venture on trying to find solution.
towmaster
Years of Service
User Offline
update thus far, i got dbpro to work like a charm. first, i uninstalled everything.second, install dbpro online. third, installed dbphysics. fourth, installed dbpro update 7.4. fifth, i uninstalled the software ageia and installed new video drivers to use hardware physics. Now i have dbpro online working. dbphysics working with dbpro.dark gdk working with visual studio c++. but still cant get physics to work with visual studio yet get code generated error.gonna see if the dark ai works with either program next.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 02:18:47
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 02:18:47