Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Thats is call INSTALLER???? 8-S

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
When people makes an installer, they usually make work 100% fine in all pcs. Whats the supposed reason that the users name is MIKE, why the wizards dont appear fine, and we must to edit the files with an text editor. Installer must detect the name of the user, or give the chance to select the actual user or all the users, and when the install is in execution it must create the configuration files...

In what kind of head, there is a brain to make a sdk, or graphic motor to a specific compiler that dont make the configuration to work in it fine.

By other side, i dont know if in the pro version of DarkGDK all the functions work finem, but certain funcion dont work, like returning a color from a Bitmap. SO MAKE A GOOD INSTALLER, OR GIVE SPECIFIC INSTRUCCIONS TO POST "INSTALLING" (i need to use some word), AND BE HONEST AND SAY "DONT ALL IS WORKIN" WILL BE REALLY ALL THE WORD HONEST MEAN.
Diggsey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2009 15:54
I can barely understand a word you are saying, but the DarkGDK installer works fine for me

prasoc
Years of Service
User Offline
Me no speak pigeon english
AlexI
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th May 2009 18:40 Edited at: 27th May 2009 18:44
Quote: " why the wizards dont appear fine, and we must to edit the files with an text editor."

LOL LETS TYPE IN CAPS LOCK LIKE YOU. YOU ARE AN IDIOT! IT DOES CLEARLY SAY FOR INSTALATION TO WORK PROPERLY YOU MUST OPEN UP VC++ AT LEAST ONCE BEFORE INSTALLING DARKGDK. THATS WHY YOU MUST EDIT THE FILES MANUALLY. ALSO DARKGDK IS FREE SO STOP COMPLAINING

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 01:33:50
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 01:33:50