Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Error in compiler, cannot use darkphysics

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2009 17:12 Edited at: 28th May 2009 17:21
Hi, I try running any of my code, it works fine, I try running physx codes, it gives me the "Compiler has had an error and must shut down" Message.
I cannot run all of the demos even, one of them (the simple multiple cloths one) Will open for me, but not in DB

Here are any details you could possibly need. I hope.

darkphyscis 1.5 (didn't work on either)
Xp
Nvidea geforce 9600
the latest db
This happens when I try running anything from darkphysics, oh and I have used the installer for the drivers, it threw a strop but did install in the end.

EDIT: Ok I was wrong, thats the error message when I try running it in debug, when I run it in the f5 version I get application.exe has experianced a problem and needs to close. And I can't load any physics stuff now, help please?

My site: www.skyknight.co.uk
Jasonorc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th May 2009 17:56
Sorry for double post, but it's fixed, no worries anymore.

My site: www.skyknight.co.uk
HowDo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2009 01:48
well Done,
you may have been the first to work this out by yourself, good for you, enjoy the demos and will see you soon to find out how to do something.

Dark Physics makes any hot drink go cold.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 03:55:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 03:55:53