Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / MP9\10 Ironsight Checkup

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2009 06:04
A while back, I asked if ironsights for MP9/10 were going to be fixed, I believe Toasty Fresh said he was working on them. I just wanted to see the progress...

"There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives"
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2009 13:01
Quote: "I believe Toasty Fresh said he was working on them."

Hmm... My name's popping up a bit more... does this mean I'm no longer a n00b?

I really can't do anything about it unless I have the original MAX files for MP9/10, which I don't. Unless, of course, Errant releases new guns which have similar functions. Let's say he released those ancient M16s he taunted us with. If he did that, I could delete the M16 mesh and replace it with an old M16 mesh from MP9/10. Since it sould be only the mesh, you wouldn't need to buy from the GCS, and it'd probably be posted on the Airmod website. If you owned MP9/10 you'd get the update for free, if not then it's pretty bloody useless.

Believe me, I want to see updates for these as well as the next guy.

"You are not smart! You are very un-smart!"
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 00:27
Yea, If there was an update I would only use Errant's guns...

"There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives"
Avid
Years of Service
User Offline
well *technically* you can use fragmotion to fix them, although it will require substantial effort.

Visit my site http://www.fpsmodels.com for models and media for fps creator.
Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 07:59
No. That's not how Errant does it.

I have this wierd issue that I can't use MP9/10 anims alongside 2008/09 anims, because it irritates me that the move anims are different. MP9/10 had the basic up/down anims, but nowadays Errant has some wierd figure-8 motion. I prefer the newer second one.

"You are not smart! You are very un-smart!"

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 13:20:55
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 13:20:55