Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Problem with Header and .exe files

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
When i followed the "01 - Getting Started" PDF tutorial and try to debug the file, i get this message:

Quote: "Unable to start program 'c:\Documents and Settings\(Name)\Mine dokumenter(AKA My Documents)\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\(Project Name)\(Project Name)\Debug\(Project Name).exe

No such fule or directory"

When I try to build the solution instead, nothing happends exept for some text appearing in the "Output" field:

Quote: "fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'DarkGDK.h': No such file or directory"

Can someone please help me? As you probably understand, i'm quite new to DarkGDK and just itching to start...

PS: Sorry for my english...
Jumpster
Years of Service
User Offline
Are you sure you have DarkGDK added to your search paths?

Try this:

1) Open menu: Tools / Options.
2) In the Left Side Tree View Select: Projects and Solutions / VC++ Directories.
3) Change the "Show Directories for:" drop-down list to "Include Files" and make sure that the path to DarkGDK is included in the list.
4) While you're at it: Change the "Show Directories for:" drop-down list to "Library Files" and make sure that the path to DarkGDK libs is in that list as well.

You should do this for any other 3rd-Party tools you are using as well (Sparky's, Tokamak physics, etc.)

Regards,
Jumpster
Edvard H
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks, that did it for me.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 03:29:14
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 03:29:14