Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Got a question?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hi, first im new to this forum, so,
I wanted to ask what is that Mature version of Fps creator, i bought Fps Creator and I only use the Dx 9 Version, but everybody tells me that there is a mature version of the dx 10 version with ragdolls and blood, could you please enlight me about that?
Kravenwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2009 23:02 Edited at: 30th May 2009 23:03
Both versions have blood. The mature rating moreso depends on what the creator of the actual game (i.e. you) decides to make it. If you make a game with zombies getting their heads blown off, then it would most likely be considered mature. But if you make a game without violence or gore...then it wouldn't be

-Kravenwolf

Success is not final--failure is not eternal.
Paul112
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2009 23:55
I believe TGC omitted ragdoll, blood and other "mature" effects from FPSCX10 to keep the age rating at 12+ (remember that the FPSC chain is aimed at both children and adults). They created the "mature" upgrade for FPSCX10, so that those users who are old enough can take advantage of such features, without upsetting the rating of the original product.

Paul

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 13:26:33
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 13:26:33