Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Weapon Spawn Problems (S4Mod V2)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2009 23:11
Ok, so I have a multiplayer map going on, it's almost finished. In the middle I want to have the Dual AT9mm pistols spawn. But every time I put them in the middle of the room I want the to spawn in, after testing, (or building game) they end up next to the wall. (Or North according to the editor). So I thought I could compensate and get around this problem by putting them south as much as they moved north. After trying that and testing, they completely disappeared!? Anyone know what the heck is going on?

I will post pics in a minute to explain whats going on...

"There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives"
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2009 23:12
Here is what I want in the editor...

"There are very few problems in life that cannot be solved by the proper application of high explosives"

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2009 23:22 Edited at: 1st Jun 2009 07:07
This is what happens in game...

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Silver Eye Productions
User Banned
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 00:03
I have had this problem before, but not with S4Mod V2.

Your signature has been erased by a mod - Please reduce it to 600x120 maximum size
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 00:07
Well, I'm not sure that it is S4Mod, I just stated that in case it was the problem...

Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 00:28
Ideas, anyone?

Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 07:07
Hey guys I need some sort of explanation if I'm going to release my game! (Not trying to be rude...)

Toasty Fresh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 08:03
Hmm... try going into the FPE and change isimmobile to 1.

"You are not smart! You are very un-smart!"
Wazoo117
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 08:11
It's already set to that, I forgot to mention that it doesn't end up on the floor, like it was thrown there, it's hovering like it is on the table, just not on the table, rather up in the air to the north...

Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 13:30
Is your weapon partly in another object (or floor)? If so FPSC will 'throw' a dynamic object out of another object.

shadowfire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2009 22:32
i was getting that problem with weapons on the new version of ply's mod...
when i pressed enter to move the weapon, in game the weapon would be flung accros the wall, i think it's a bug.

try adding a box or something on top of where you want it to go, then placing the weapon on top of the box and deleting the box.
in the editor it looks like it's hovering, but in-game it should be on the table normally.
tell me if it works!

the onion mind probes are coming for your soul...
they take your humanity... and give you...
onionity.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 13:23:46
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 13:23:46