Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am getting a limb number illegal error when I make something in 3ds. I made about 10 segments and were all working but not to my liking so I deleted them from my fpsc files which were meshbank,segmentbank, and the folders I made for them inside those folders. I cant seem to get past this error now and its about to make me delete FPSC all together and just give up.

"Pause for anger managment"

Ok... now I feel better but still need to get past this error and have tried tooooo many things. What do I need to do to get rid of this error? I even reinstalled update 1.15 to see if it would clean it up but wont.
DonWON
Years of Service
User Offline
Well I guess no one else has this problem... I must just suck or something

I finally just erased them all and shut down 3ds and started over. That seemed to kill the errors for now but would love to know how to stop that so I dont have to remake things all the time.

Hopefully later this week I will have some nice terrain in my game finally and maybe post them here fo-free.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-12 13:28:27
Your offset time is: 2024-10-12 13:28:27